Bring back zaryas old visuals

This isn’t really about discussing zaryas balance, but a long time ago she had her visuals changed, the beam width no longer scaled with energy.

Before, you had this skinny little noodle beam at 0 charge, and this monstrous AWESOME looking beam at high charge.

I believe they should bring back thick beam. Even if they don’t make the beam width actually scale with charge (which actually COULD be a decent change to punish lower ranks more who have poor bubble usage), but I really would love to see that old beam visual again.

And this is what the old visual used to look like:

That’s all I’m asking for, just for her to feel better to play, we don’t need to change anything about her balance wise.

Thanks! c:

1 Like

I dont get it what is different

The beam still looks different in first person depending on your charge level.

It still does, but still not to the extent of which it used to.

Zaryas beam used to scale with energy, therefore the visual changed.
PART of the visual is still there, but not to the extent of what it used to be.

1 Like

Can we bring back D.Va’s defense matrix look also?

New DM looks like a crappy half a- effort visual.

Bring back Old matrix!

2 Likes

It is a genuine talent how you somehow manage to make every thread about Dva. I am actually impressed. And yeah, miss the old matrix.

3 Likes

I didn’t choose the D.Va life, the D.Va life chose me.

1 Like

Is it just me? Or did the old visuals in general look a lot nicer?
Is it the health bars or something? I dunno, but it looks way nicer.

1 Like

Overwatch is a game about regression, they just remove all of the cool stuff until we forgot what was once the standard so they can operate at a much lower one.

2 Likes

I miss the old enemy hp bar look

1 Like

Yeah, I think that’s what it was that made the old visuals look better.

I dunno why, but it looks WAY more satisfying.

(Also bring back old zarya visuals ofc)

it almost sounds like a conspiracy, what the? if you think about it in a certain way…

1 Like

Indeed, a great deal of people call me Tinfoil Timbuktu for that very reason. But hey, some of my conspiracy theories come true, like how they would arbitrarily withold content to artificially inflate the value of the sequel which is really just an expansion to pvp players.

1 Like