Bring back the Pink Mercy skin

Everyone knows that the pink mercy skin was a charity to donate to research for breast cancer. However, not everyone was able to get the skin. Some people want it to come back, and others don’t because of “waste of money.” What if the Pink mercy skin was brought back but still costed money? Would people still want it back then?

18 Likes

Absolutely not. Believe it or not, something being exclusive and then being not does significant damage to any future sales or charities. It’s best to just accept that it’s gone because it isn’t coming back.

37 Likes

October is breast cancer awareness month. I was surprised they didn’t bring it back last October

11 Likes

Wait when was this skin around? I feel so old and slightly more stupid than usual. XD

And, this. This is the best advise you can get on the matter.

I had the same sort of disappointment in a game called Smite, when I learned about the exclusive skin for Nox that makes her look like a robotic queen of hearts. I loved it and tried everything I could think of to get it, then one day I figured, I just had to get over it and find something actually obtainable to obsess over. I think that was around the time I started to want a business…

2 Likes

This.

Also if there is another charity it is more likely to be new skin.

5 Likes

You know, you can donate without getting a skin for it ? But in either case, it was a limited event skin, and as such, it won’t, and shouldn’t come back just because you feel like you want to have it.

It’s okay not to have everything, I don’t have Noire widowmaker, but you don’t see me moaning about how I did not unlock it.

9 Likes

It’s not coming back and it shouldn’t. It was a charity-skin.

Blizzard should just do more charity event offers with skins

9 Likes

Yeah unfortunately that’s just how it is across a lot of games…At the end of this year LoL is discontinuing prestige skins, which cost 100$ or take a ridiculous amount of time grinding (3/4hrs a day) to attain…I’m glad i got into the game in 2018 cause 2 of my mains got skins lol. It’s really gonna suck for people getting in or who just got in and can’t put down that type of investment/commitment, but i guess they have basic versions of those skins too, i just thought blizz would have some compromise like a different colored variant or something, there are games that do that.

also that dude i reported yesterday got banned :smugobama:

1 Like

I have the skin but i was actually one of the people saying “relax it might be back in october for BCAM” and i’m surprised it didn’t make a return, but i guess there is a lot of truth to if something’s not as exclusive not as many will buy it.

I don’t know what the future is for promos like this or how difficult it is for blizzard to actually make them happen, but 12.7 million is a big accomplishment, and i’m glad to have been a part of it regardless.

2 Likes

Some children would get upset that other people could get the cosmetic they have.

It’s upsetting, but people are selfish like this :confused:

9 Likes

It was spring of last year, before anniversary

1 Like

A lot of people want it back. The only ones who don’t are those who think they’re somewhat special because they have it while some people don’t :joy:
It would be cool if blizzard brought it back and wouldn’t cost them much to do so

4 Likes

They COULD just make another charity with a legendary skin as good as Pink Mercy and make a goal to collect 10 million dollars towards cancer research by selling the new skin. There are many forms of cancer and they all suck. It would be a good event.

6 Likes

Yes, everybody who doesn’t think of things as you do is a “child.”

I asked for the skin again and multiple people told me Blizzard has a policy of not re-releasing limited time items of this sort. It’s a policy they’ve had for decades.

6 Likes

This argument is going to be so invalid IF demon Hunter becomes available again (which I think it will)

*Bring back all of the limited skins.

I’m still so mad that I was so close to getting Atlantic Mercy and then they started playing reruns and I had 4 tokens left to get her. ;=;

2 Likes

In that one’s case they said during the time of release that it would be brought back. They didn’t say that with any of the other content I am aware of, of this sort.

1 Like

It is still a legacy returning, a limited time skin, that one time chance only otherwise it wouldn’t be legacy, and whatever happens to one legacy might happen to 2, 3 or 4 legacy’s :grinning:

No amount of arguing is going to get Blizzard to reverse a policy which has made them tons of money over literally decades. It’s not in their interests, and it’s something they have a set behavior on.

1 Like