Bring back Pink Mercy with Overwatch 2

I mean…they’ve already said it’s not comimg back.

Ask away if you want.

But you know as well as I do if Blizzard caved and brought back an old skin it would just encourage more people to ask.

3 Likes

Out with the old, in with the new….

Pink Fox or pink brig.

Maybe even pink Sojourn.

1 Like

I just love it when people turn to insults when someone has an opinion that’s different than theirs. Should I equate people who continue to make boards like these to children stomping their feet because they didn’t get something?

Not everyone is going to be able to get all of the skins. It’s called “limited” for a reason. Unless there was prior notice that a skin would be re-released, it won’t be.

At this point, it’s been said enough times.
People don’t need to keep making boards about it.

I have.
They’re not pretty.

Said by the person who thinks the only reason people don’t want the skin to be re-released is due to gatekeeping…

And then if it happens again, they know if they complain about it enough, they’ll get it to come back.

Blizzard has said that unless it was previously noted that the skin will be available again, the skin won’t be available again. There are certain tiers for this, and thepink is the top.

Well, the price of wheat went up the same time the cost of perfume went down…
You’re trying to make your narrative fit, and it’s not.

1 Like

Could you please give me a legitimate reason why pink shouldn’t come back?

Why not? Sounds pretty selfish to me

Except that All star mercy and dr Ziegler were also “limited” and they came back not too long ago…

As long as the profits go to BCRF then what’s the issue again?

I’ve seen plenty of people be against bringing back pink because they don’t want others to have it…

Legacy skins literally came back, so did the original owners lose their skins or what happened? Oh yeah, nothing

They said that they have no current plans to bring it back not that it’ll never come back

Neither is yours

4 Likes

It’s life.
Not everyone is going to be able to get all of the things all of the time.
It sounds selfish to expect to be able to get it.

Challenge skins are not the same.

So why not make a new skin for it?

I kinda have to agree with Neopets, Octo.

Pink Mercy is the pinnacle “custom” skin.

1 Like

That’s not a real reason lol, c’mon give me real one. I’ll keep waiting

All star mercy was a paid skin…?

I’m not against this, but why not bring back the original as well?

You’re acting like bringing it back will delete it from all the original owners library.

Why else would people be against it besides gate keeping their unique skin?

3 Likes

Cost was significantly diff

1 Like

I gave you 2 reasons.
It’s not my fault you don’t like them.

Legacy skin vs non-legacy.

Why should we?

I never said that nor did I imply that.

And there you go with the gatekeeping.
People have given you reasons, but you refuse to see them as “real” reasons.

“That’s life” isn’t a real reason tho :joy:

And neither is “sounds selfish to bring it back”

So bringing back a skin that others missed out on is selfish to you? When you and many other people are trying to gatekeep the skin from everyone else :grimacing:

Yeah, I’m definitely he selfish one here /s

All stars was literally classified as legacy and so was dr Ziegler

Because there are many people who didn’t have a change to get the original skin

And besides having all the money go towards BCRF is literally an undeniable and actually beneficial.

I legit can’t believe you people would rather gate keep a video cosmetic instead of bringing it back as an incentive for an actual real life organisation… yikes

An actual reason would be like BCRF not wanting to associate themselves with blizz after all the scandals, which is understandable.

I really don’t care that much if pink ever comes back, but I don’t understand people who are so adamantly against bringing it back

It’s like their own skin will disappear or something, God forbid other people have access to it!

5 Likes

It still is.
You don’t like it.

My 2nd was that Blizzard has called it a legacy skin. Until that changes, it’s not coming back.

You really like twisting words, don’t you?
I was talking about making all the boards, expecting Blizzard to bring back the skin just because you want it.

Until that changes, it’s not coming back.

“I want it”

Nothing is stopping you from donating.

Seriously, can you please stop shoving words into people’s mouths? It’s like you grab onto one word and can’t possibly think of another one to replace it with, despite people saying it’s wrong. So you just keep throwing it, hoping it will stick…

I legit can’t believe people would use the excuse as wanting to donate to a charity as an incentive to get the skin, when they could just donate to the charity regardless… yikes.

Another instance of “if I keep saying it, maybe they’ll believe me!”

Talking with you is going nowhere.

You’re getting like 15% of what I’m saying, and just repeating yourself for the rest, refusing to see anything you don’t agree with and calling it “not good enough.”

I’m not going to waste any more time here.

Good bye.

You know what’s worse than not having Pink Mercy? Having it but not being able to use it because I bought it back when I played on PS4 and then moved to PC long after but for some reason I can’t transfer any of my limited edition skins. Just amazing

1 Like

It’s honestly so stupid and sucky how pigtails get labeled as childish. They’re one of the easiest, most comfy, and stable of updos.

6 Likes

It’s not

Well considering some old skins came back I don’t think it’s completely impossible for it to come back

I mean, what’s wrong with asking for a skin to return? Nothing

Hopefully it will

“I don’t want others to have my unique skin”

I have before, but I also want the skin.

And besides, there are literally zero drawbacks to creating an incentive which raises millions of dollars in funding

Why else would you be against bringing back a video game cosmetic which raises millions in donations towards a real world charity? Simply because you want to keep the cosmetic unique to you.

As I previously mentioned, I have but I still want the skin.

Oh no, how dare I want to purchase a digital skin which would create an incentive which would raise millions for a real world charity!

I guess everyone who bought pink also could have donated to the charity, but they decided to buy the skin! :triumph:

Same with everything you’ve typed

“It’s a real reason, because”

Bye

4 Likes

No. They already answered this last month.

Stop spamming please.

7 Likes

I want Tyrande Symmetra 10x more but it’s just a cosmetic at the end of the day.

I don’t think BCRF would want to work with ActiBlizz again.They are an organization helping to fight cancer mainly effecting women and ActiBlizz is getting sued for how incredibly sexist they are.

6 Likes

Here’s the thing, I highly doubt the BCRF would even want to make another deal with Blizzard.

A company who’s been blamed for worker mistreatment and sexual assault allegations. It would seem insincere and more of a ploy to generate good PR.

Do I personally think the Pink Mercy skin should come back? Honestly, I don’t care either way. It might be a bit more complicated then just bringing a skin back. Legally maybe Blizzard can’t. I know WoW has a similar issue with a mount. Where technically they don’t own the rights to the mount’s design anymore. So they can’t re-add it for sale in-game even if they wanted too.

2 Likes