Bring back Illidan Genji

I’d be down for the Sym skin’s return, totally, but I’m not, like, “I MUST HAVE THAT ILLIDAN GENJI!!!” sorta thing. I’d be cool to have, but based on what my little bro and me think, we think my 2018 All Stars Fire God/King Genji skin is much cooler than the Illidan Genji.

Ye that’s the skin I use, the 2018 all stars fire boy! I love how the gold weapon looks with it, but if I get the chance I’m 100% swapping to Illidan. :>

No
/10chars
Really no.

This game has next to no unique skins, not every skin should come back. The 5 remaining unique blizzcon skins should never come back. Pink mercy should never come back and Noire Widow should never come back. Everything else is fine though. But really OW NEEDS more unique skins to set you apart from the masses, its one thing that I think makes the game feel so bland at times.

I know for sure that all unobtainable skins will return soon. It’s not a matter of if but when. Blizz re-releasing all of the “exclusive” OWL skins proves this.

I’m not buying virtual tickets anymore because I know i’ll be able to get future Blizzcon skins for a cheaper price, maybe even 100% free like the Demon Hunter Sombra skin.

They will likely re-release all previous exclusive skins during the anniversary event. Maybe on the 10th anniversary if they want to make it part of a big event.

You’ll be able to get Illidan Genji one day. Don’t worry about it. Patience is the key.

2 Likes

People were forced to buy Blizzcon skins for £50 if they really wanted them. No other way of getting them. Same with all other BlizzCon skins. OWL skins could ALWAYS be gotten for free by farming tokens or you could shortcut by buying tokens. So they’re not coming back.

1 Like

yes man like i hope and pray that they bring it back thats the only skin that i need left to complete the collection soo i hope like they should bring it back u know how much money they would get if they bring them back like blizzard just 1 last time plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i love your mentality like yes we all need to just hope and pray they bring them back

I REALLY hope it never returns because it’s legit the only exclusive Genji skin left and if they do bring it back they need to bring back every single blizzcon skin to make it fair

He should have the voice line - “I am not repaired”

And ill pay it too for illidan genji

Something strange is happening in this game. Rare and paid-for skins are missing and I have not retrieved them for two months

Agreed. There’s no resale value to them unless you sell your entire account which is not allowed really.

1 Like

The only thing I do is that I will not pay or buy anything inside the game or within Blizzard so as not to steal it in the future

DEMONHUNTER Sombra

its time to bring that skin back really

i hope soo much they bring it back

1 Like

If keep open to trade we can talk about that, as a genji main I really want that skin

Saddly, trading skins is not possible.

I like the way you’re thinking. I think everyone should get a chance to have at least one rare skin every now and then. Gatekeeping a skin is just over-doing it and it’s just a skin anyway.