Bring back Illidan Genji

Sure. But they were premium skins.

1 Like

Um I didn’t make a post about quitting Overwatch??

I just said it was getting stale and extremely repetitive.

Maybe it was some other Diva main on this forums, I lost track. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

But they brought the sombra back😢 that’s why I just have hope!

1 Like

I’d kill to have demon hunter sombra

3 Likes

Right, but they did announce when the skin was released that it would come back eventually so people who bought it for the skin were aware that it would come back one day

If they would’ve done the same for illidan gengu and tyrande sym then it’d be completely fair but if they’d just get brought back out of nowhere then people would be mad and also some people will stop buying the virtual ticket because the skins are coming back anyway thus losing them money

1 Like

Demon Hunter was announced to be available for free at a later date and not only via Blizz-Conline ticket, if I remember it’s original offer correct.

1 Like

you had the ability to buy the virtual ticket from like early October 2019 until Feb 7th 2020 meaning you had an entire 4 months to buy it and this includes a 15% off during black friday. Missing a 1 week timeframe for a challenge skin that I can get, but missing a 4 month timeframe?

Yeah DvaDiff said they brought it back during a halloween event

1 Like

I didn’t play OW during the time so I missed out on it completely, I believe i started in may of 2020 :frowning:

1 Like

Sameeeeeeeeee
Feels bad man

1 Like

Yea, idk I’m just hoping they bring it back. I don’t think anyone would care honestly because I’m pretty sure they stated the owl skin where exclusive and limited time but they brought them back. If not the owl skins I’m like 99% sure they said the all stars skins where exclusive and we just had them, so I won’t lose hope :pensive:

1 Like

Demon Hunter Sombra came with the disclosure of it becoming available later that year. All the goodies that year did.

Illidan Genji and the Symm skin did not have that disclosure.

Imagin people not playing Ow at the time, when some exclusive skins were avalible…I started to play Ow too late too, to get whole bunch of amazing skins, that now I miss.

Yeah i think skins like this should return, i mean look at what happened with demon hunter sombra.

So you didnt “not have the chance” but rather you had no interest in buying a product because you didnt own OW?

OP never specified they didnt play OW until the part of 2020 where the virtual ticket wasnt available. He formulated the sentence like he was playing but didnt have the opportuniy to get the virtual ticket during the time period it was available.

1 Like

Just saw Ilidan skin user in-game and I agree. it’d be nice to have them brought back in a package with past skins including Pink & Noire who weren’t given in Blizzcon tickets

Idk, I somehow understood the OP :woman_shrugging: - either he didn´t play, or he didn´t have money - people can have many reasons, why they “had no opportunity to buy it” - we don´t have to question it.

1 Like

Yea and it shouldn’t matter, I didn’t get it either way but I 100% would now, it’s just such a unique skin and a collab with my favorite WoW character at that. Point is I want it to return😩
Maybe they will make a collab bundle with brick bastion as well because I wouldn’t mind getting him too!

I get you. I didn´t play the game, when Demon hunter Sombra was there and lot of other skins…
I also almost missed Illidan and Tyrande, cause it was too expensive for me that time to afford it…luckily I got it at the last moment, where it had huge discount.

1 Like