Bring back Illidan Genji

This is a petition to bring back Illidan Genji and Tyrande Symmetra. I’m a diehard fan of World of Warcraft with Illidan being on of my all time favorites, but I sadly didn’t have the chance to purchase a virtual ticket during 2019 blizzcon and being a Genji main I would absolutely LOVE to have the Illidan skin. What’s everyone else’s opinion? With all the old OWL skins returning I feel like maybe there’s a chance. Would any of you want these 2 skins to return, or would anyone not want them to return? :slight_smile:

28 Likes

I would trade mine Illidan with you for some of this skins I missed: demon huinter Sombra, Dr. Ziegler, Pink Mercy, Bastet Ana…
I am fan of WOW too, I just doon´t play Genji xD

6 Likes

I think bringing back exclusive skins for short periods of time is fine, even though I have the skins I’m not gonna gate keep and bring up the old “MuH SkIn It MaDe Me FeEl SpEcIal”, if someone wants a skin and wasn’t there to get it at the first time I think it’s only fair to give them a chance. But I don’t see blizzard bringing them back, there wasn’t any plans to do so and it’s already been 2 years, I think they’ll just keep them exclusive.

8 Likes

They can’t bring them back because that skin along with the one for Sym were both ticket holder exclusives unlike the Demon Hunter Sombra skin. If they were to bring it back they open themselves up for (more) lawsuits.

3 Likes

I hope this skin and demon hunter sombra come back

5 Likes

Demon hunter is never coming back.

1 Like

Dva is an op hero by design

1 Like

I must be dreaming… I thought they brought Demon Hunter back for a time

1 Like

I know, thats why she’s such a great tank.

They did, 2019 Halloween Event.

2 Likes

I agree we should delete dva

1 Like

Yes, we should let double shield overtake overwatch because that was clearly peak overwatch.

3 Likes

Hell yeh! I love double shield

1 Like

Me when I lie:

2 Likes

I want a couple of swift spectral tigers :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d love if they return every event skin. I personally missed so many good skins like the Baptiste event one or Demon Hunter Sombra…
Would be cool if they brought them back.

2 Likes

It was just like the demon hunter sombra :slight_smile: buy the virtual ticket and you get them. They brought back DH sombra, but it did say in the fine print they where bringing her back and it didn’t say that for Illidan Genji. :frowning: I’m just hopeful that they do because the all star skins where supposed to be exclusive but they came back.

and if blizz sees this :pleading_face: pls bring them back I neeeeeeeeeeeed Illidan Genji. Ty <3

3 Likes

You had post about quiting Overwatch and you are back again…so I have hope for Demon hunter Sombra and some other skins :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Yesss gatekeeping skins is so dumb, I can understand the blizzcon Winston and Bastion staying rare as there’s nothing unique about the skins, but Illidan Genji is like a whole different character. It’s so unique and I’d give anything to have it. I’d pay the same $50 for them again if they where to bring them back.

4 Likes

Blizzcon skins should never return as the goodies you got from the virtual ticket were exclusive to 2019 and should stay that way

Sorry I know it’s a good skin but blizzcon skins are like minecon capes, they shouldn’t ever make a comeback in any sort of way

2 Likes

Don’t worry, Blizzard will allow you to pay them $50 for a Blizzard recap bundle that includes those skins and prizes for other blizzard games you don’t play in one convenient package!

2 Likes