Brigitte's Repair Pack is nerfed btw

Repair Pack healing was nerfed.

150 burst to 120 heal over time. (-30 healing)

Yes, she has three charges, but that’s only relevant at the start of a fight. Because the cooldown is still 6 seconds long. It feels kinda like Symmetra turrets. You use them and then they take forever to come back.

If you’re in the middle of an extended teamfight, you’ll be using the Repair Packs every 6 seconds, you won’t be stacking them.

I have no idea why anyone could see this as a buff. Repair Pack as a whole is just way more inconsistent and way less useful midfight. Also, since her Armor takes 2 seconds to fully be applied, it decays after 4 seconds instead of 6 seconds.

11 Likes

Brig just got nerfed all over. She feels so squishy now.

4 Likes

I think a surprising amount of people don’t realize how charges work

I guess no one plays Tracer or Junkrat

7 Likes

Wait, what happened?

Being able to give both your dps 75 armor as they go in to attack while still having one in reserve sounds pretty good to me.

Repair Pack

• Healing reduced to 120 (was 150)
  • Healing is done over 2 seconds (was instant)
  • Now holds 3 charges

The healing on Inspire got increased to 130 for teammates, but 65 for Brig herself.

If someone’s in trouble, you can dump three packs on them and land a mace swing to give them ~81 HPS for 6 seconds.

*for 4 seconds because the armor takes 2 seconds to be applied.

If you’re hitting them as they initiate it will take slightly over 1 second to apply with the rest of the duration refreshing the armor if they take some damage.

Also at that point you will have 2 charges in reserve and should be closing in to provide Inspire as well.

But a hero like Tracer or Genji can do more with Burst Healing than a heal over time.

Give Genji 75 Burst Armor right as he Blades or 75 Armor over 2 seconds? (Genji can survive Hanzo headshots, Doom Punches, Junk Mine Combos etc with the 75 burst extra armor but not if it’s armor over time)

Which is more useful?

Tracer is losing a duel at low health. Instantly bring her to full health with armor or give her a budget Mercy heal?

2 Likes

Depending on when and how much damage they take, the over time aspect can make it stronger.

Currently if you pack a full health target, that’s 75 armor and that’s it.

On PTR if you pack them and they start taking damage, you can potentially have all 120 regen of the pack be applied as armor.

Not to mention my original point of being able to help both of them, or being able to armor up a tracer, genji, and lucio all at the same time if they go in together. If you’re just helping the two dps, that’s 12 seconds of regenerating armor as you can double pack one and get another charge as soon as the first one expires.

I’d also like to point out that even if you’re using armor pack on cooldown, that’s 60hp/s at 30 meters, same as having a pre-nerf pocket mercy with farther range with overhealing.

1 Like

I don’t know how I feel about the changes at the moment.

1 Like

Play her and find out. Her self sustain is down the toilet and her healing is pretty much unchanged.

Also, Rally’s charge rate got nerfed by 10% on top of the global ultimate nerf by 12%

It’s a compensation nerf for her 3 repair packs. Imagine if they were burst and the heal rate would be crazy.

Maybe but it would actually buff her healing.

Right now on PTR, her healing is basically the same as live.

But you have 3 though

Being able to stack that with the passive healing on a tank or on 2 or 3 different people should be amazing for keeping people healthy, especially if Rally is going

Sadly, I can’t play the PTR. I a play on the inferior platform :sleepy: known as console.

1 Like

Which you’ll probably only have at the beginning of the fight. The mid fight Repair Pack is less healing and the same 6 second cooldown

12% global ultimate nerf alongside a 10% Brigitte specific Rally nerf.

1 Like

That 6s cooldown needs to change.
Or have the first one take 6 seconds and the subsequent charges have a lower cooldown like 4 seconds.
I’d say Symmetra also needs something similar.

1 Like

Wait what??? Are you sure?

Because if thats true thats not 22%. Its 10% after 12% which is so much of an overnerf that i might actually open another thread on that alone

1 Like

3 Charges is better than 1 Repair pack tho. Esp. when nothing is happening or on reset, Sometimes there is overhealing -30 isn’t so bad.

Looking foward to see how She plays in Comp 222