Brigitte's funeral is tomorrow

Press F to pay Respects…

Press D to enjoy her demise…

OR…Press S if you believe she will rise from the grave and surprise us…

33 Likes

S

For those who don’t think she’s going to be as bad as everyone says.

56 Likes

Should we dress up for her “funeral”? I’ll bake her favourite pie and prepare my speech.

4 Likes

D. Goodbye and good Riddance Brig.

14 Likes

QWERTYUIOPAGHJKLZXCVBNM

It’s probably one of these

1 Like

That would be great. You could bring a cat plushie as well to place in her casket.

2 Likes

girl she caused so much disaster that even affected other heroes outside dive…
that its not even funny anymore

2-2-2 in a way was because of her, and so were the dps class buffs
same with many of the reworks, i mean hanzo obtained storm arrow, sym and torb lost their shielding/armoring…

14 Likes

You know it’s bad when a hero causes an entire new comp and gameplay set up.

calling brig cancer isnt even off (people call cancer everything thats unfun but in brigs case…) because she did exactly what cancer does to an organism, it spreaded everywhere in every single part of the game.

3 Likes

Wrong.

D for Dibs on her cats.

6 Likes

She’ll be decent but none of her core issues on PTR have even been bothered to be looked at. The barrier is stupidly weak, Repair Pack will not work if she sometimes exits LoS of the target even though she did the throwing animation, Rally is pretty sub-par as a support ultimate, etc.

1 Like

Her only real nerf was her shield health, ppl are really overreacting…

8 Likes

Ana begins to sweat profusely, it appears as though she’s nervous

Brig players can now play Rein. He got buffs.

I never liked Brig so idc xD

1 Like

Exactly she’s just infuriating to play against it has nothing to do with her being good just so, incredibly, f***ing annoying…

1 Like

And her self heal, don’t forget about that.

2 Likes

She was already trash, devs just spit on her grave

3 Likes

S

6 Likes

The only shiet thing is that her concept on paper has it’s heart on the right place: a healer for picking when you are being focused and you need to peel yourself. She did not need to heal much, she needed to shoo flankers.

But the design was not well done. And Brig 1.0 and new Brig shows: one is too independent, oppresive and domineering while the other is over dependent, too passive, and not able to do her job as a flanker deterrent.

Just delete her.

1 Like