Question about brigitte's ult

I remember (after the decay over time Rally nerf) people called the ultimate “the worst support ultimate in the game”, and I kind of agreed? It was very underwhelming compared to stuff like sound beat or trans (off healers ults).

But now days I see people call it the strongest support ultimate? did something change with Rally that I wasn’t aware of? Why all of a sudden people think it’s amazing when nothing (to my knowledge) happened.

Genuine question, I’m not here for the whole “delete brig” hive mind.

Defensive ultimates lost value over time because the game stopped revolving around killing with ultimates to just killing with cooldowns (think GOATS, nothing died without a grav, then think double shield, things died to Halt 9 times out of 10).

Rally being a non-defensive ult but one that can be used to int and murder people, become stronger relatively.

3 Likes

The only thing that changes is how fast it builds.

It’s the second most expensive ult at 2800, but the lack of armour helps you heal more to get ult quicker now. And with good inspire you get it fast.

People exaggerate how good it is… It has a niche and fits it well. People that say it is the best ult in the game are deluded imo.

3 Likes

there have also been funerals for brig any time shes mentioned in a patch

so uhhhh, in conclusion, dont trust the forums for any vaguely intellegent opinion on balance or knowledge of the power scaling of an ult

2 Likes

Her ult is not that great but because she is meta ppl will find every aspects of her kits broken

1 Like

It’s main benefit is that it’s flexible and can be used in almost every situation.

• Starting a push
  • Using it to catch a push
  • Using it to deal with certain ults

That and it can stay for uowards of 30 seconds, which while not permanent can be a while.

It’s good, but it’s the jack of all trades, it’s not gonna singlehandedly win you a teamfight, just give you a moderate advantage.

I’d say the best ult in the game would be Ana’s Nano-boost.

There's a second opinion for you.
1 Like

people realize it’s true value as a tempo ult that pushed people beyond certain breakpoints and such and just being a bit tankier overall did in general gameplay with no ults happening and how strong that can be.

but yeah people aren’t gonna notice unless they repeatedly lose to something.

1 Like

there was a time where people called brig weak thats when double shield started (november 2019 i think) and the support meta was bap and moira where bap had a 20 sec cd lamp with 8 sec of up time duration

1 Like

Basically does the same job as Mercy Valkyrie, but a little better if she can also keep her inspire triggered. Mercy can damage boost, Rally can nullify poke damage

2 Likes

tbh you just described valk to me lmao, and people don’t like that one

1 Like