Brigitte's buff are actually really good!

No she’s really bad. Played her plenty but I didn’t need to to see that coming.

2 Likes

maybe because you didn’t play her differently?

I played her multiple ways. I played with and against plenty. She just gives unreliable value. And is susceptible to dying more because her effective range puts her at risk. She needs buffs.

Also that “whipshot proc inspire” tactic is terrible. Literally just play Lucio at that point.

Well, I played her, and had a lot of fun…

I’m not in the mood anymore to even argue with you. Her survivability was good because she could keep her Inspire up often. I don’t have any idea why you think she was a throw pick, when an entire meta was built upon her.

2 Likes

She was good in goats and nowhere else. There’s probably still some Bronze meta revolving around her, but that doesn’t really mean anything for 90% of the playerbase.
When goats stopped being popular on ladder, she became completely useless.

1 Like

no point trying to reason with the forums they are all of the mentality that healers are just dps that can also heal. they dont understand what situational off supports do.

No, I don’t think so. I played her often when not playing GOATS, and she was doing fine.

1 Like

I have trouble holding inspire up because with 200 hp shield it’s hard to close the distance

Then you probably played against players who had no idea how to deal with a Brig, she starts becoming detrimental to her own team even at plat.

Whatever you say, I think we can both agree she needs a good rebalance.

Her being trash is undeniable at this point.
But yes, she needs balance changes.

Brigitte’s healing was always good. Per ovebuff, she averages 8400 and that’s before ~3800 of armor given. It’s truckload of health, she rivals Mercy in total heals actually. Increasing it overall but removing her sustain and burst heal is a massive nerf since those were her main strengths, even outside of goats, those were major reasons to pick her. We wanted burst heal out, okay, but the other nerfs make zero sense.

She needs her shield at 500. She can’t be run as third support any longer, there won’t be three tanks by her side, she needs her sustain now more than ever, compromise ain’t gonna cut, 500 or bust.

Rally either needs ult cost decreased or its strength increased. Currently it’s the second most expensive ult in the game, behind Beat, at 2772 charge. Remember, it cannot be stacked with Trans and Beat anymore. I would personally lower ult charge by 10%, bring it down to 2494, which is where it was before the 10 nerf and global 12% nerf. Either that, or make it stronger, increase duration, tick rate… Whatever.

12 Likes

Yes, thank you for another great explanation.
Just too bad no one takes time to read these.

2 Likes

watch the ptr streams, watch the ptr scrims, i don’t see like any brig unless it’s like “lol time to swap off brig”
my ptr matches has been nothing but “can you swap to moira or ana?”

1 Like

I don’t think it’s fair to compare an AoE heal to a single target one. If you want to compare then I would use Moira or Baptiste.

Not sure I see the point, but all right ( all Overbuff averages).

Brig: 12,2k average (8400 health + 3840 armor).
Moira: 11,7k.
Baptiste: 10,7k.

If one wants to take only actual healing into account, she does 8400, which is ~800 below Lucio and 1200 above Zen, and that’s perfectly fine amount of heals for an off healer, particularly because she could burst 150 instantly, arguably her strongest tool.

Without that emergency 150, she lost a lot of value, buffing her overall healing is not going to compensate for that.

2 Likes

Also, dare I say, I question if her overall healing was actually buffed. Doesn’t matter how much she heals if she’s isn’t alive to use it. With the shield, self heal and Rally nerf, she’ll be dying more, how much more we will see.

2 Likes

One post from a Brigitte main says that the overall healing per 10 minutes is actually around 350HP lower, and I believe that.

1 Like

I strongly believe they need to revert her self healing back or give her shield 350-400 health. I will still play the character regardless cause I love her but it will probably be qp only or extremely situational.