Brigitte WILL Be nerfed during Season 10. It's just a matter of when

So Baugette has been out for about 24 hours now in Comp, and the pros are already starting to call her out on her OPness.

Shadder2k:

Mickie:

AimbotCalvin (0:00-0:41)
XQC (1:25-1:49, 9:05-9:24)
Brandito (2:08 - 2:34)
Muma (7:53 - 7:55)

Given that the pros have so much influence in what heroes do or do not get buffed/nerfed, I think it’s safe to say that Brigitte will be getting some kind of nerf in the near future. It’s just a matter of when.

85 Likes

So a dummy making false statement “shes good at everything” and a guy who appears downright TERRIBLE at Rein is your proof here?

Hell, most of the 2nd video doesn’t even show anything to do with her. There is a clip of Torb getting a double and a dude screaming about it…like, what?

45 Likes

They’re pro players and you’re probably a low ranked Moira main. Sit down. She has a bit of everything as a support hero. Too strong right now.
Also, you just said AimbotCalvin was a bad Rein when he literally gets a 5k as Rein in that same montage. Some support mains are too, ugh.

71 Likes

Funny, I have no issues dealing with her…

Also, thats a great Rein? I should really be higher rank then, cause standing still with your shield up doing nothing is TERRIBLE gameplay.

DERRR, I got stunned, lemme stand here and do nothing…derr, stunned again, just keep standing right here…derrrr…

12 Likes

Aight, then climb and report back.

17 Likes

The “pros” seem like whiny babies to me.

24 Likes

AimbotCalvin is insane at Rein. If he didn’t have his shield up, he takes extra dmg from Doomfist AND can’t kill him, Jesus you people really don’t play this game.

26 Likes

she has had a nerf in ptr since before season 10 started, but i think she needs a cooldown reduction on her heal, and her shield bash brought to 8-10 seconds depending on how much lower the cooldown on repair pack is brought down.

5 Likes

It’s a compilation of clips. Go to the timestamps in the OP.

1 Like

Forums calling Pros whiny babies.

Pot calling the kettle black.

45 Likes

Well, you’re a whiny Moira main who thinks Brigitte is fine while people who play the game for money and have nothing against her, think she’s busted.

12 Likes

pls blizzard raise the god darn cooldowns please

26 Likes

I really don’t know what to make of all this. It’s literally the first few days. It should be too soon to make any snap judgements.

2 Likes

I love this “Moira Main” stuff…I played her a couple games so far, lol, you need to get off your high horse, you aren’t as good as you think you are.

If shes as OP as you all claim, it wouldn’t matter what rank I was facing her, she should win…and I kill her…with Moira even…easily…because I’m not an idiot who stands in her shield bash range and don’t understand why I get stunned.

11 Likes

Scrims have been going on since Brigitte was released.

12 Likes

You’d rather have another Mercywatch situation?

Scrims have been played with her a week before she was released btw. This is just the first day of her being on the ladder.

3 Likes

You do too, saying you can play a better Rein than a guy who’s touched #1 in NA several times lmfaooo.

24 Likes

Players that have, sometimes, 3 accounts in top 500, good at DPS, tanks and supports, that understand all of the game mechanics, all of them are the better players in the entire game

But hey, yes, they are crybabies 4 sure

18 Likes
  • sees Thread about pro players

Oh boy im ready. Im ready. Im so ready i was born ready im gonna go get the popcorn

This is gonna b gud.

4 Likes

Knowing Blizzard balance, Brigitte will receive the Doomfist treatment and people will start complaining why dive is a thing when the first step to stop it was already eliminated.

3 Likes