Brigitte WILL Be nerfed during Season 10. It's just a matter of when

The forums, my dudes. This, right here. The forums in a nutshell. AimbotCalvin is a braindead player. You heard it here first.
Also, apparently Reinhardt is a sniper according to Zenn3k!

26 Likes

This but ironically

(20 chars lololol)

3 Likes

What they SHOULD have done, instead of introducing yet ANOTHER overtuned support, is nerf the tanks responsible for dive and buff the ones that got left behind.

5 Likes

Is this sarcasm or am I missing something

1 Like

Dude, a Reinhardt playing on the point in a KOTH map?

14 Likes

Nah bro. Heā€™s a sniper! You were too close to brigitte as Rein, learn to counter! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m just gonna take a big step back here. I donā€™t see this thread going anywhere productive for me.

Yes, he is so badā€¦ A Reinhardt contesting the point? LOL, he should be on the spawn the entire time, that way you donā€™t get stunned by Briggite

23 Likes

Ok, this has to be trolling.

Nice Bait, Iā€™ll give it a 3.

2 Likes

No, itā€™s not bait, unfortunately,

Itā€™s a poor, young Moira main who doesnā€™t understand that support heroes can be OP too.

9 Likes

Someone earlier told me that Roadhog hook is a counter to brigitte because Roadā€™s team can shoot the hooked target, making Road a hard counter. Some people on these forums just want supports to be overpowered, thatā€™s it lol

10 Likes

Pleaseā€¦

Just let me imagine.

Itā€™s better to think that it is.

2 Likes

What kind of sick degenerate plays Reinhardt on the objective?!

Im literally shaking rn

((((((Itā€™s sad to see pro players and top players cant make rein work. Are the rein mains finally doomed for extinction? )))))

4 Likes

Iā€™ll just wait until I have data to make judgement, honestly. Pros have been wrong before, especially when it comes to supports, which lead to the disaster of the Mercy rework.

I expect sheā€™ll get nerfed even if the stats just show her as meta defining but not overtuned, just because people hate her though.

2 Likes

I canā€™t stand people on the forums that call pros whiners. They know damn well that they are lightyears better then theyā€™ll ever be.

4 Likes

I played one of my placements.

They had a two stack go Brigitte and Ana.

I have never wanted to quit the game more than that game.

Stun into Sleep into anti-nade, or they would skip the sleep and go straight to anti-nade.

To make it even worse they ran a Mei as well. It was a nightmare.

We won because I queue with a Junkrat Main. If he wasnā€™t carrying me, I wouldā€™ve lost.

1 Like

The sad part is thaf Reinhardt is and will be viable thanks to Brigitte.

But at the cost that he is absolutely a pain in the ā€¦ he has become so unfun to play, you just start playing ragdoll simulator.

4 Likes

Yeah with the sheer hate directed her way Iā€™m sure sheā€™s going to be nerfed pretty hard. Eventually. Weā€™ll see how many months of the game sheā€™s allowed to ruin first.

1 Like

The pros were right about Mass Rez. It was the rework that was the mistake.

2 Likes

They have complained about stuff in the past where the data contradicted what they were saying though.

Mercyā€™s old ultimate, Hogā€™s old hook, Junkratā€™s dominance, old D.va, etc.

They are human beings, they arenā€™t infallible.

That statement that Brigitte fits into every comp for example, is blatantly biased and incorrect, no matter who it comes from. Brigitte canā€™t be a solo healer, so any comp based on a solo healer will fail with a Brigitte.

4 Likes