Brigitte will be F Tier at this rate

F-tier Baguette? Sounds like playable Overwatch. When?

4 Likes

Because I’m supposed to listen to a retired Blizzard employee. Please.

And you’re clearly a narrow-minded person. Here you go, for when you decide to stop being narrow minded.

I feel she should have been a defence hero but they then realized that supports would say she makes them a “free kill” or the can’t “defend themselves” so they made her a support when she did not need it ditch her healing and move her to damage or tank as an off tank

No, that isn’t what I said or implied at all , supports shouldn’t be nearly this low skill high reward ,you should have to put some effort in to get high reward

Not every support should be like zenyatta ,but no support at all should be like brigitte ,not even Mercy is this bad.

4 Likes

Nope, I’m just stating tea and facts only. The people who have no idea what to do against her are frustrated, when you can learn how to play around her. But no, people hate change.

yes you are , why wont you listen to him ?

But the thing is, you haven’t even done that yourself, learned how to play around her, so you have no idea what you are talking about.

Because I don’t want to. Blizzard have stated in the past that they’re fine with one-tricking, and suddenly they’re not. They encourage creativity, but don’t. Very confused here.

Do you really expect them to say publicly “IF YOU ONLY PLAYED ONE HERO , THEN YOU ARE GETTING BANNED”

She’s still not forcing you to not play. If you have bad awareness, she’ll punish you for it- as well as your poor team-making decisions. Don’t flak people for playing a certain hero because you can’t stand them- as it makes you look like a child.

3 Likes

Good Overwatch will be be fun again.
Then the next hero comes and then proceed to complain about them and repeat the same mantra.

Would be ironic and funny if she gets nerfed, she also gets a buff or whatever rework because no hero should be trash tier mind you, we’d have the Mercy situation again. Then the people complaining now would, again, complain, again. and again. and again.

People never learn from history, do they?

Can we just fix heroes like Sombra, Bastion and Torb then we’ll look at her. Especially since Hammond is coming soon.

2 Likes

Allowing one tricking encourages creativity…

Let that one sink in

What haven’t I done? I’ve only stated facts.

No, but it has happened to multiple people that I know and you know of.

That’s what Jeff called it. Not me.

I suppouse you’re usually the Brigitte in the scenario.I would love to see you on the other side eating your own words “you can learn how to play around her. But no, people hate change”

1 Like

I have been called everything under the moon, from a boosted Mercy player and a bot. Listen, if a boosted Mercy knows how to play around a Brigitte, then you should as well.

Alright peace i’m out but yea as i said remove her heals send her to damage and if she’s nerfed the game will be playable

honestly why would a mercy player hate brigitte ?
its not like brigitte effects her or anything.

4 Likes

She does though. She effects everyone who can’t position themselves properly in different scenarios.

Not even a ‘boosted Mercy main’ and I know how to play around her- and know that she’s weak in the face of good teamplay and coordination.
People are just too stubborn and too self-entitled to accept the reality that: the game is ever so changing- may be slowly, but it may not always be in their favor, or liking.