Brigitte Spaghetti Movement mission(megathread and bar)

We always have spaghetti available!

2 Likes

https://www.soscuisine.com/media/images/recettes/very_large/48.jpg?lang=en

Always!

(BTW I’m totally now getting a folder of just spaghetti images for this wheatlycraft)

Well I am glad! It just means the movement is getting stronger

1 Like

Thank you~~~

This looks soooo tasty makes me wanna share my ice cream with you guys!

1 Like

Someday I want the Brigitte Spaghetti Movement to have as much popularity as the Overmoji Cafe

2 Likes

I guess this movement might be able to fix the divided and toxic threads on these forums uwu

The Brigitte Spaghetti Movement already has a name for itself, it’s just a matter of attracting people to the epicenter. And also making a positive impact in the community.

Despite what everyone thinks, Brig is life and positivity <3

3 Likes

Guess I will become part of this cult lmao

That’s the goal. If the Brigitte Spaghetti Movement has more power, hopefully the toxic threads decrease

2 Likes

Welcome, I was on the same path a month or so ago. Then I got really sick, had surgery and found what was important.

Please help us make this community the best it can be!
:sun_with_face:

1 Like

I feel like Brigitte is the perfect mascot even though I made the movement to have the devs give brigitte a spaghetti emote

packs his Brigitte gifs and spaghetti images
Oh boi, guess I will go to another Mercy thread where just one toxic person changes all the thread.

-Brigitte Spaghetti Movement-

4 Likes

We only stop toxicity in threads when it spirals out of control. That way it doesn’t feel like power abuse

2 Likes

She has the perfect personality to convey positivity, but the forums would tell you she ruined this game so… It’s kind of a double edged blade.

We need to stunlock the forums

1 Like

Then I will just watch, if things get somewhat toxic, then I will need to use this precious pack of gifs uwu

1 Like

I feel this is the idea, to turn an otherwise sensitive and misunderstood hero into a positive image for the community.

2 Likes

And so that Blizzard gives Brigitte a spaghetti emote

3 Likes

Yes, this.

4 Likes

Also congrats on 1000 posts :heart:

1 Like

I ran out of hearts to give already today :sob:

1 Like