Brigitte Spaghetti Movement mission(megathread and bar)

Then I will just watch, if things get somewhat toxic, then I will need to use this precious pack of gifs uwu

1 Like

I feel this is the idea, to turn an otherwise sensitive and misunderstood hero into a positive image for the community.

2 Likes

And so that Blizzard gives Brigitte a spaghetti emote

3 Likes

Yes, this.

4 Likes

Also congrats on 1000 posts :heart:

1 Like

I ran out of hearts to give already today :sob:

1 Like

Lynn, itā€™s the same for me ;-;

1 Like

Here, both of you, take this hearts:

<3
<3

1 Like

Thanks Diego! As the leader I am proud of this movement so far

2 Likes

Brigitte Spaghetti? Not Brigitte Spaghitte? What a missed opportunity, disappointing.

I just want Jeff to add a spaghetti emote for brig and I want people attacking each other less. Thatā€™s the point of this movement

3 Likes

We need to gather more people, also, I know that this thread is like the base of this movement (for now), but we need a more organized site I think.

1 Like

Why is everything so salty on this menu? And whereā€™d ya put the lucio-ohs D:

1 Like

Maybe a subreddit!

Because LĆŗcio-ohs have nothing to do with Brigitte. What non-salty food would you like?

Have mine <3 Itā€™s not like I spend too much time on the rest of these forums anyways.

Oh,oh, or maybe a discord too

And a Twitter! That would be fun!

1 Like

I just want to see screenshots of people commenting about our posts to cease toxicity and say, ā€œwth is this meme?ā€ or something xD

1 Like

But torbjorn tater tots arenā€™t brigitte themed either D: . I didnā€™t check the menu to see if it actually was salty that was pure happenstance. I just like memeing.

Torbjƶrn is Brigitteā€™s father though