Brigitte rework

Brig’s already weak. And this rework doesn’t make her better in any way.

Brigitte doesn’t need a nerf.

I feel like some of your ideas are great. Overall, she should be pushed more in the support direction more than anything else. I really really love the Shield Bash changes as it’d only be good against heroes who actually have mobility to disable, which she was supposed to counter, and not against literally everyone else, unlike right now.

You made her a way worse healer took away her stun and gave her a worse hack and I’m honestly not sure what to say about rally since I don’t know the armor build up numbers

It’s an overall nerf on what you proposed since you changed her to be a support who can really only use repair pack which isn’t much different from now but it’s worse in the sense that inspire at max would heal for 30 but on average it would be 20 hps but absolutely everything can blow through that with ease and you made her survivability way worse so she’s going to be dying more often and that also affects the bash combo since bash doesn’t stun you can’t land consistent damage and whip shot still knocks back so the enemy will have a better chance to survive

Repair pack is slightly better

But the rally changes would make it so it takes 5 whole seconds without taking damage to benefit from rally that means any serious damage done to brig within those 5 seconds is an easy win

She wouldn’t be a threat and would probably be lower than bastion since she’d be useless

Well… Don’t forget the shield lowering from 500 to 200. If she has to be a anti flank support, her shield doesn’t work that much anymore against most of the flank heroes. 2 tracer clips and basically no shield stuns means she is written to die really quick. Making the stun higher back again and the shield to 300 would bring her more to her anti flank support role.

Why take away the stun completely, If anything that was her best ability. Especially when you time the Rein charges. Horrible decision in my opinion.

She doesn’t need it. Changing it to be more focused lets it be stronger at what it’s focused on, as well of the rest of her kit to be stronger. She’d still be able to stop a rein charge.

I’ll just have to see the changes in action honestly

STOP necroing more than 4 month old threads pls…

Its not that hard to check the dates.

It makes her way worse off tbh.

I like your ideas. I still want a stronger shield; that’s my biggest issue right now, but I like the ideas. This is a very creative rework, at least, and far more creative (and looks to be a lot better) than “nerf everything!”

This thread was way before the rework.

Haha, serves me right for not checking for bumps! But still, I like your creativity!

I still use some of the ideas for my more recent rework ideas. Mainly shield bash.

1 Like