Brigitte new ult line

Why they change the ult from “Alla till mig” to “Rally to me”? It was pretty cool the first and now i dont like it. what its your opinion?

2 Likes

Most non-English ult lines are for the enemy heroes, and English for allies. It’s just makes it easier to discern who’s using ult.

23 Likes

yeah i guess it helps but we will never know what roadhog is saying when he is using whole hog ._.

5 Likes

Payer-controlled characters like Genji, Hanzo, and Mei use their non-English lines. But yeah, prior to the April 10th patch, player-controlled Brigitte used her Swedish Line like you would hear from the enemy. I am not sure why they switched to the ally line.

True but for the Brigitte player she always hears the foreign voice line. At least that’s how it used to be when she came out first

I think the player hearing ally line for Brigitte is a bug.

But same thing happens with genji and hanzo and Reinhardt and Mei and well other heroes I’m not gonna name them all but it’s normal for other heroes lol

Yeah, I wasn’t sure specifically which heroes did or didn’t have English allied ult lines, so I meant that in a general sense. I do still think that with Brigitte, they wanted to better help discern who’s ulting.

We switched it to be consistent with the other support heroes.

20 Likes

Dude go to bed.

20ch

1 Like

make it the other way around i want to hear “warihum quwitak” when i ult someone

6 Likes

Hey, blizzard. Do you think you could do a patch where the player-only can decide what ult line (Ally or enemy) they want to hear? Since there are lines said by enemy characters I would like to hear for myself when I ult like “pass into the iris” or hearing “heroes never die” in german.

5 Likes

RIPP I really loved hearing “Alla till mig!” when I’m ready to charge my team into the enemy.

5 Likes

Oof, When a Swedish hero finally had a good voiceline it gets removed. :frowning:

1 Like

I like this. Bumping it like crazy.

No longer i love team Mei?

1 Like

I dunno, I kinda like it being “Rally to me!”

Catch myself saying it with her all the time. xD I couldn’t do that with the swedish version–I’m too much of a potato.

1 Like

I think it would be cool if the players could decide. Either way, if it had sat long enough, people would eventually adjust, and know who’s doing what. It’s not confusing to know which bri is doing what if it’s always been a particular way… but now, changing it after the fact… is another story.

Personally, I hadn’t noticed, lol

No No, its “No Comp till May!”

What about Genji, Hanzo, Mei or Zarya?