Brigitte made Winston F tier, and it's a problem

The number of hours you have on him this season is so small, that the statistic is irrelevant. I have a 70% winrate on Rein as of this posting and am low master, but barely have 2 hours on him. It doesn’t mean I’m a good Rein though. I could have just had a few lucky games. I’d wait til I had at least 6 hours before I started to say whether my winrate reflects my skill on the hero at the rank I’m playing.

So… to counter dive we just get an OP Hero? Naisu. And what will we get to counter Baguette? A double-Baguette?

1 Like

am i missing something bcuz i dont see the problem?

We already have shield breakers in-game.

Nothing counters the new meta… Otherwise people would be playing said counters in every game.

Just another case of counterpicks being a myth.

Best counter is to run the exact same heroes as the enemy and play better.

1 Like

Except dive didn’t just have a few mobility heroes, it was basically half the roster without actual exaggeration. Now that Brigitte is here only like 10% of the heroes are viable and everyone else bites in the dust.

Besides Hanzo and Widowmaker, which high risk high reward hero is actually worth using anymore? Exactly, none, they all get disabled by Brigitte and are less powerful than her by miles.

2 Likes

Well this is just incorrect. Rein in dive was significantly more viable than Winston in this meta.

Rein still had a higher winrate than Winston in the dive meta as well.