Brigitte got nerfed. Twice in a day

would have been great if brig was ONLY strong against dive. but she was also strong in deathball and can be used as a flanker

Lol wait he tried to rank shame, even though people better than him are complaining, and he plays console. Wow

3 Likes

ROFL. Its pro play is the reason why things you said are wrong. Good point, makes tons of sense. Winston is great with all tanks but because its pro play he isnt. Okay there bud.

3 Likes

Lol and everyone else is the troll

That’s okay. You’ve shown that you don’t understand. I’m not going to poke fun. I can’t explain it any better.

I mean, any1 higher than you just bought their rank right? Then you can win all the rank shaming arguments!

2 Likes

Lol genius Merle over here. Knows more about the game than pros yet is only masters on console. The great and all powerful Merle

False equivalence… seriously just look it up. Pro play is not relevant to ladder or even balance. It’s literally the most extreme expression of the game. using it in your argument is just, bad.

You told me they were good comps? Pro play doesnt use good comps then? Or you mean winston just works well with any tank at low ranks. Cuz then id agree, teams rarely even have 2 tanks there so of course its good.

1 Like

The closest people get to playing Overwatch as it was intended is not relevant to balance. It’s beautiful how delusional you are

not if their comps are easy to pull off

like triple tank or triple support is not really hard to do in ladder

I’m sorry your ticket to GM expired. Wait for the next flash sale!

Then what is? People having muted chats, insta locking heroes amd dysfunctional comms? That’s how low-mid tier ladder is. Even high tier ladder still has egoistic issues, doesn’t mean they should balance the game around Silvers who can barely shoot stuff and ignore each other.

1 Like

fine at release LMFAO

4 Likes

Not annoying to play against?? Try telling that to Reinhardt mains :expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

ONLY DPS MAINS ARE COMPLAINING. Get with program sheesh /s

3 Likes

Nerfed 6 times. Still pretty good. Fine at release btw

4 Likes

This is the crux of the problem. In the lower ranks people are still working on their aim (as well as other important skills) and being constantly dunked on isn’t helping them get better. Characters like Brig and Moira are nice to have in the game because we can still have an impact in games without having to invest a ton of time improving our aim at the expense of other skills. Especially since these people are the majority of the Overwatch community.

Oh of course I forgot I can only blame the dps mains! /s

asinine winrate even after 5-6 nerfs. fine at release btw. Totally not nerfed because utterly broken stats