Brigitte doesn't need any more nerfs

She’s a support/tank hybrid.

2 Likes

Who said anything about mercy?

1 Like

WAIT wrong thread I’m replying to the wrong person. ummmmmm brig… her shield bash sucks and she should have it removed bc stunning thru a shield with zero risk is a joke.

Um… No? If you’re a Zen, Mccree, Rein, Orisa, Roadhog OR LITERALLY ANYONE. You can’t just ‘walk away’. Once you’re in her range you’re dead. And if you even try to escape she’ll just bash you. You are biased because you think it’s easy to get away from her. Try playing a character who’s not Brigitte against her. I also provided facts…

Oh my god. I’ve said this. Zen is great, IF YOU CAN AIM. Brigitte has consistent damage without needing an inch of skill! Zen actually needs to hit shots, Brigitte dosent! If you can’t see that you’re being completely biased.

1 Like

Did I ever say she wasn’t?

Zen makes up for it with his low mobility, vulnerability and actually requiring skill to aim. He can’t consistently output damage like Brigitte.

But you seem to be neglecting the “tank” part when you say she does a lot of DPS.

Brigitte also doesn’t have that much mobility. If you use shield bash, sure? And her ultimate is…well, it’s an ultimate. Zen also moves faster during his, and he’s invulnerable lol.

And on average, Zenyatta does 3k+ more damage than Brigitte in every tier. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is plain stupid. Brigitte is one of the best duel heroes in the game, if not THE BEST. That’s saying a lot for a SUPPORT. Stop defending her all because she’s your main. She outputs far too much damage for the actual skill she requires.

1 Like

I accept that she’s a tank/support. But you can’t be a tank/support/dps. Just no. She either has a big health pool (250 is big for a support) and the ability to heal. OR you either have large damage output with small health pool and the ability to heal.

I can say, she’s BALANCED for once.

That’s because he’s shooting at shields where Brigitte dosen’t need to do that. Zenyatta might do more damage, but how many times do I have to say. It’s not as easy to kill someone as Zen than it is Brigitte!

Every single tank in the game does more damage on average in every single damage. By a good amount, too (2k+)

She’s not a DPS.
:thinking:

You keep leaving out the “tank” part when you reply to people. I don’t really believe you’re remembering she’s a tank, and tanks are capable of damage, too.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if she dosen’t get a nerf. But what I’m saying is that she does deserve small nerfs, but she’s not ‘OP’. She has some good abiltiies that I think could use a toning down.

I misspelled it and then corrected it but you still quoted it like that, I’m dead

2 Likes

Symbolism of my life tbh

1 Like

Yes I’ve said she’s a tank. However, she shouldn’t have such high survivability if she’s a tank/support hybrid.

It absolutely is easier to kill someone as Zenyatta than Brigitte because he has Discord orb. His utility is one of the best, and he’s been a meta pick for a year now.

Brigitte might do a thing or two better than Zenyatta, but I don’t see that as a problem.

And trust, I get frustrated by Brigitte lol. I don’t like playing against her.

Aim. That’s literally it. Aim.

I out heal Ana everytime I have one on my team in QP. I have too many screenshots of getting 4/5, 5/5 gold and gold healing. Pretty sad.

Even in the lowest tier, where aim is abyssmal?

lol.