Brigitte doesn't need any more nerfs

Brigitte is a niche, front line, off-healer meant to protect her teammates from being flanked. She does that very well. But as a hero she’s mediocre statistically and she’s the second least picked support. She’s been nerfed nearly every patch since launch and honestly, I don’t think she needs anything more. She’s not a must pick, she’s not getting crazy amounts of kills and she’s not doing crazy amounts of healing. Brigitte is a well rounded hero now, she’s as balanced as she’s gonna be

44 Likes

technically that’s up to the devs. I hope they remove shield bash

21 Likes

She’s just too much of a DPS rather than a Support.

9 Likes

I’d be happier if Brigitte couldn’t just freely stun opponents through an opposing shield barrier. For example, Reinhardt.

9 Likes

Moira gets more elims and does slightly higher damage than Brigitte but no one argues that she’s not a support

16 Likes

Because Moira outputs a lot of healing as well, Brigitte has literally small AOE healing and an armour pack.

2 Likes

So you’re saying Moira does more damage AND healing than Brigitte but Brigitte is still more of a DPS. Brigitte makes up for her low healing with armor. Last game I had 10k healing and 6K armor which totals 16k team protection

6 Likes

If Brigitte is balanced than every other tank needs a buff.

4 Likes

People complain about Moira as well. Both Moira and Brigitte are annoying to play against.

2 Likes

To you. This isn’t a fact, and most people here seem to agree that they’re fine right now.

In fact Moira just got a buff.

1 Like

She’s tainted. No matter what happens people will always complain simply because she isn’t fun to play against. Not unless they do something drastic and rework her kit a little.

If you haven’t seen the majority of the community complain about Brigitte or Moira idk what you’ve been doing. I didn’t say they deserve nerfs. I said Brigitte is just too much of a DPS than a Support. I think they need to up her healing, and reduce her damage.

1 Like

I wont be satisfied until shes completely unusable.

Not a troll, she absolutely deserves to be deeper in F-tier than bastion.

Borderline deletion is the only acceptable nerf.

16 Likes

Brigitte is a Support/Tank.

And by tank shes a bruiser like D.va and Roadhog.

So she’s working exactly as intended. Putting her in the tank category would make no difference.

6 Likes

Tank isn’t DPS. I never said she is too much of a tank.

Isn’t her AOE healing range larger than Lucio’s?

Her dps is pitiful outside of a combo that she can only use after a certain amount of time, wym?

5 Likes

No idea. But I don’t mind it healing allies obviously. It’s just the fact that she can stay alive by herself for so long just by a passive ability.

Shield Bash, hit hit, whip shot. Bam Tracer dead. No skill needed. As soon as she’s stunned you, there’s no escape unless you’re a tank or a high mobility character.

1 Like

you failed to mention the part that that only works if her shield isn’t broken, and once that combo is performed her entire kit is on cooldown.

I mean it balances itself out.

Also she was created to do that to tracer and dive characters in general. So if anything, blame the fact that they created a hardcounter hero instead of just fixing dive itself.

3 Likes