Brigitte bodytype?

She is a bunch of pixels so who cares what body type she is, second she will never get a swimsuit skin cause her skins have to fit her hit box thats why in all her skins she is wearing big armour

What if she wore floaties? Like the ones little kids wear? Or a life vest like dva?

Bikini without muscles pls :pray:

She will need to wear a lot of stupid addons with a swimsuit to fit the it box so ya she will always get armoured skins like Rein

Never going to happen one hero that will have a skin like that is widow

Why are people so obsessed over ‘diversity’ in this game

Because people want to be able to look like Roadhog and think ‘I too, can be a hero’.

4 Likes

Brig is thicc and is my Waifu. Just sayin

4 Likes

Have you told torb yet?

No. He might go dwarf mode on me

1 Like

Pretty sure she’s meant to be on the bulky side, just not Zarya levels. As in, she wasn’t designed as a man only to be changed halfway through.

Yeah, but he might go full molten core if you dont tell him early on in the relationship

1 Like

Speaking of bodytypes, I forgot to mention how nobody is discussing Pharah’s bodytype. In sprays and pretty much everything where she isn’t wearing her armor, she’s pretfy muscular. But in her in-game model, she’s pretty skinny. Like Moira-levels of skinny-ness.

Ima go full molten core on brig if you get what I’m saying :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
(I need to stop)

they nerfed her thats why. Brigitte in the cinematic is pre-nerfed Brigitte. The version you play is a cosplayer look alike.

2 Likes

Oh I do, i will just leave you two alone then

2 Likes

They probably had to make her model small to fit the armor on. After all, who would see the muscles under it anyways?

She is definitely muscular, just not as much as Zarya.

I’d be all about Brigitte in a one piece, with water shoes and inflatable water wings.

1 Like

They could do some kind of pieced armor suit that looks almost like a bikini.

1 Like