Brigitte 76% win rate in Masters, 68% win rate in Grandmaster

i do believe u are good at this, got a very great game sense or observational ability, but i believe, people like me and possibly jeff and goodman too did not have that capability, people with low game sense or observational ability like us require a bigger data so we could see more of it, so then make our move, what to do, and how to do it.

u know blizzard need more people like u,so apply now :smiley:

A few weeks ago I watched dafran on twitch (he is a top10 player btw) and just watched him killing the enemy Zen every ten seconds. He stood no chance. Right after he left spawn, the poor Zen was dead.

Yeah, normally I don’t play Tracer, but a few days ago I was in the mood playing her. So I picked her up in qp and had a really hard time against Brigitte. But well, I did not care. I think Tracer deserves a little break. If the stats won’t change, Blizzard will nerf Brigitte. In the meantime, I just enjoy the time without the enemy Tracer killing me as support main all the time.
Before we know it, Brigitte will be nerfed into oblivion and will be considered as niche pick and “trash”…

1 Like

QUOTING. QUOTING FOREVER AND SHOVING THIS IN EVERY BRIGITTE PLAYER’S FACE AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS BRIGITTE IS BALANCED.

The stats PROVE she’s broken, people just don’t want to face it.

6 Likes

People are tired. Why must there be broken heroes in the game all the time? Mercy 2.0 for six months, Ana for awhile, Tracer since eternity, Dva with micromissles. Why can’t they act a lot quicker? I mean ffs.

2 Likes

Zen has literally second highest winrate and PICKRATE in GM, the Zen playing against Dafran was either trash or his team was titled to oblivion. Zen is OP.

1 Like

Not ready when most of the games are 3dps + throwers? Ye ye. Makes no sense about beeing ready. If it was normal lineups all the time and people would switch something that is not working then I’d understand about beeing ready to rank up but not at this point.

And btw, We should be able to avoid more people to play with than only 2. And also lock characters that you don’t want to play with.

How does Brigitte have winrates like this when she is on both teams every single game? Doesn’t every time a Brigitte wins another Brigitte lose? Seems fishy.

Her pickrate in plat is about 8% from a maximum of 16.66667%. So not every team is picking her.

Yeah, a Zen t500 player is trash… of course.

3 Likes

Brigitte is broken and does need a slight nerf mainly to her shield bash. But she is counterable in several ways.

1. Pharah- do i really need to explain this one
  2. Doomfist- all his abilities (minus hand canon and ultimate) go through the shield and as long as you dont expend all your abilities at once you still have ways to get out even after the bash
  3. Sombra- what is hacked cannot bash
  4. Soldier, widow, hanzo. - i inculded these together for a couple reasons. 1. They should generally not be playing close enough to get bashed. 2. It may take time but with only a 600 hp (i think) shield you could wittle her down from a distance.
  5. Reaper- has a large enough health pool that he cannot be one shot comboed. Plus, he has an improved evasion ability for after he is stunned.
  6. Bridgette- if your more skilled than the other bridgette then you should win.

Hope this help yall figure this out. Trust me i find her annoying as well but she was needed. The game was growing stagnant.

2 Likes

are you having a stroke? what does this have to do with what he’s saying.

and when she hits OWL and is finally confirmed OP they will say “oh well that’s only the top levels ladder brigettes cant do that she’s fine”

2 Likes

100s of thousands of people playing her in placements across the world is enough data, there is no need to wait any longer. NERF BRIGETTE.

4 Likes

Do you understand how analogies work? Because your analogy literally makes 0 sense

You are exactly the reason why high SR players generally try to avoid the forums. It’s more or less like talking to a 5 year old why earth isn’t flat. “Why BUT WHY WHY, I know it’s flat”. Hmm, okay. Waste of time as expected.

2 Likes

No counter to Moira? Hog hard counters her. Bri counters her. A good Pharah counters her. Trashmouse countere her. Dva counters her. Etc

1 Like

Karq a GRAND MASTER has a video on this.

She CANT kill her, he OUTHEALERS her. And his hook can 1 shot.

Rank obsessed players prove, once again, they lack obvious game sense. Her Moira is easy to kill , just pay attention.

2 Likes

Karq is a Zen grand master place who also plays Ana who’s one of, if not the HARDEST character to use in the game.

Again, you want to take care of Moira. Get good at projectile dps, hog, and dva. The only OP character in OW is Bri, currently.

Hold on let me talk through another players mouth to validate my own opinion.

i really dont see how you can claim shes “balanced” instant 150 heal that adds armor if already full hp? like why? INSTANT 100+ hp no aim required and same range as zen. ( better zen )
non decaying speed boosting ultimate. ( better lucio )
can insta stun and shutdown anythign with 0 aim and no skill with 5 sec cd. you can just walkup with shield/geting heals from your left click and shutdown any ult.
she can dps/heal/tank all very effective and any prior comp is now 10x stronger with her. Your only counter is to play her as well. And ontop of all of this. SHE CAN BOOP YOU. WHY ? She has a ranged stun/boop. close up stun/1 shot combo. shields and INSTANT healing with a wombo ult for 1k+ hp

3 Likes