Brigette's Body Figure

Is no one going to say anything about how her abdominal pinch goes to inhuman tiny-ness?

Makes me want to vomit. Where are her intestines???

13 Likes

I think they were just trying to make her sleeker than Reinhardt by following her true body line but it doesn’t look right because the material doesn’t look thin enough.

4 Likes

Everyone listen up!!

The overwatch team has no interest in making WoW type figures. The only reason her waist appears small is becuase she is heavily armored on her chest and legs making her waist appear smaller. Yes her waist is a little small naturally but she is in incredibly good shape which explains why.

56 Likes

No I actually think that the waste is unproportionally small and it could be fixed by a few inches. But then again it’s not necessary to play or enjoy her as a hero so who gives a flying~

4 Likes

Shrug looks like my wife’s figure… Doesn’t look unnatural to me.

9 Likes

I like it. She’s what I call Thicc-buff

1 Like

You folks really gripe a lot.

12 Likes

I’d like this if I wasn’t out of frickin likes.

3 Likes

Lol not even sure why like caps are a thing.

2 Likes

I think the armor is just designed to have a bulky, armored top. Particularly around the lats and the chest piece with a small, flexible middle, and back to being heavily armored at the pelvic region, down to the legs. If you consider this, her figure is perfectly normal underneath.

3 Likes

And torb is literally a dwarf. Where are his intestines?

6 Likes

I agree. I’m only noticing this now that people are talking about it and as someone who is very invested in art (oof this sounds super elitist, I apologize), I’m just nitpicking.

I drew out her natural body line and it looks just fine, it’s only weird if you compensate for the armor thickness but no one needs to go that far as to ruin aesthetics.

Pushed up into her ribcage like everyone else who wears a corset constantly.

3 Likes

It’s probably not that abnormal if you drew her body outline over a screenshot, just her bulky armor in places makes it look bizarre and out of proportion.
Same way Rein isn’t actually 9ft tall with a tiny pinhead, you could conceivably draw where the human body would be under all that metal.

Realistically they’ve probably only done it to differentiate her silhouette from Zarya.

4 Likes

Roadhog is mostly intestines! He makes up for torn and bridgette

4 Likes

If you assume that the waist is lightly armored for flexibility then it looks fine.

Slymetra is right, the legs and chest/shoulders are heavily armored compared to the waist so it’s an optical illusion.

2 Likes

I forgot about this! Corsets do make your waist look tiny.

1 Like

Also, check out her figure without armour or imagine the shoulderpads and chest ‘spike’ removed. Her waist looks really tiny because her upper body is super well protected and her waits isnt.

I get it she has a slight body flaw, But the question is Does it really matter?

Yes please make her fat also have six toes

5 Likes