Brigette's Body Figure

It’s just the “leather” piece she has on the front of her armor giving the illusion of being super thin. Look to the side of that, she has sides covered in a metal-like armor.

Around her chest she has loose cloth, like around her hips, making her chest appear bulkier.

It is simply an illusion due to the style of clothing. She is not insanely thin.

It’s called heavy armour

Her body under the armour is the same body we saw in the animated short, she’s just plated in armour now (it’s lighter around the waist to allow flexibility)

2 Likes

Its also possible that we’re comparing her with Reinhardt, the character who’s pretty darn large in the entire cast.

She looks normal or small when compared to other characters, and outside of her armor, she looks like she have normal proportions.

Look at Pharahs waist too

1 Like

I’m still wondering why Mercy’s spine is made of a cylinder full of Jello.

Her waist isn’t tiny. Her chest, legs, and hips are heavily armored, making them look larger.

The only female hero whose proportions are not warped beyond the average person besides Zarya is Mei. Contrary to what some people like to point out, Mei isn’t ‘thicc’ - she’s normal. Every other female hero has bizzare and exceptional proportions - Widowmaker and Tracer in particular. Look at Tracer’s legs, they’re nearly twice the length of her torso + head. This is because the average person doesn’t look like a supermodel whereas most of said heroes do.

Brig def doesnt look quite right. Her waist is slightly out of wack in that armor.

Mei is normal but so are the others. They look like girls in my country

It’s a video game, who cares?

3 Likes

In that context it would make sense, yeah. I figured that most of her plating has the same thickness which then would make her waste way too small.

What a stupid post.

Look at the proportions of the rest of the hero roster. Nobody is anatomically correct. It’s a stylized cartoon game.

6 Likes

Outside of Widow and her poor spine, no one is warped out of proportions.

Thin people exist. In my family in particular being a size 0 or 00 is quite normal due to natural metabolism (And I have a rather large family to pull examples from).

does your wife also wears full plate armor?

1 Like

the real funny thing is that the OP is raging over figure but failed to noticed that both her parents are blonde yet she’s a brunette.
then take a moment to consider that she has her mom’s height but is big boned.

makes you wonder if torb really is the daddy.

1 Like

How does rein fit in his suit when his hands reach past his knees but out he they dont

She has the body of a fit girl. Working as intended.

1 Like

Also she likes to exercise because she likes to eat… it works out

1 Like

Dat booty in her lunar skin though

She looks more aesthetic the way she is now, which is a good thing. so what’s the problem? You don’t want her to look like a barrel!