Brigette, the new "MustPick", Now 16.13% Pickrate? (gm)

Right if you have a 100% pick rate you have a win rate of exactly 50%.

What does that tell you about Brigitte… She has an insanely low pick rate.

And we’re giving it a week

I wonder how people are doing it; when her average numbers are all 0’s

And the best Brigitte players in the world have 11 wins on the character

She must be OP; no-one else can ever win 11 games in a 12 hour period >:C

Right now, Overbuff has her at a 0.08% pick rate at GM, and that’s when you only factor in supports. I don’t know where you get 10.44% but I can’t find any source that gives me that.

But that is in part because the data isn’t reliable yet, which you don’t seem to be understanding.

EDIT: OP Edited their response after I replied. It no longer claims a 10.44% pick rate.

2 Likes

where? I just went over the numbers, and despite having more input from her than for say, moira, they arent showing - any- pickrate from what I can tell.

Nope, you’re just slow. I missed a 10.44 in the stats and immediately changed it, they literaly arent including her pickrate though she has more picks overall than moira.

I would honestly be concerned if her win rate wasn’t at least a little higher.

That would mean OW is the same game it was in season 9 and Blizz just spent a lot of time and resources on a hero with no impact. Who wants that?

1 Like

dude, her pickrate says 0,00% right now. you cant use this to anything.

1 Like

A lot of people around here could really use a “Statistics 101” class.

1 Like

Moira release with 213 games at 87% win rate says hi!

1 Like

https://www.overbuff.com/heroes

So much to learn, so little time.

Sym has had over 60 percent winrate since launch

OP OP PLZ NERF I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I HATE TO SAY IT BUT I TOLD U SHES OP OP

1 Like

But , how can brig have zero pickrate, when she has more input data than Moira who sits at the top?.. something is off on Overbuff.

This DOES NOT INCLUDE console data, nor data for players who haven’t had their accounts viewed on Overbuff yet. Next up, Overbuff’s data is incredibly flawed. It does not contain flex data number, it only contains ONE hero selected for an entire match.

You could say players flex to her, or they end up on her at the end, but this by no means, represents the entire player base nor the data contained for all the games.

1 Like

Actually compared to any data Blizzard has produced, it’s been spot on for the most part.

You can just logically deduct their data is bad, by testing it yourself. The numbers don’t even line up with wins/losses/ties on your comp accounts when you flex. You can see accounts listed with Roadhog healing 15000hp because the player switched, and so on.

The data is flawed, and ACTUALLY is incorrect.

I could just as easily switch off a hero like Brigitte, to another hero at the last second, and it’ll list the loss as the other hero I switched to.

1 Like

well yeah. they havent had enough time yet to make her rating correct.
you have to give them more time to get data before you or anyone else can see if she needs a nerf or not.

2 Likes

Highest on fire time across the board is not encouraging.

Actually it’s already gone down to 66.93% and if the changes to her Shield Bash hitbox go through tomorrow then I expect it’ll drop even further. She’s new, she’s exciting, nobody knows how to play against her and she’s fairly simple to pick up.

Personally, I never play new heroes until at least one season after they come out. I didn’t play Moira until Season 9 and I’m not playing Brigitte until Season 11. Just so people get used to her and any changes or lack thereof can be issued.

1 Like

Cmon, you dont want to use a broken kit to get a free boost? Thats a huge staple of overwatch gameplay.