Brigette is actually blatantly overpowered by the way

yes we were this is why we were comparing abilities and not kits.

lucio was meta because pros and streamers hyped up his speedboost, even the pros and streamers themselves have admitted they were wrong and mercy was the better pick all along for her damage boost.

She’s fine. Only thing I could she her getting is a little indicator showing how many of her team mates are in her rally circle.

At least you didn’t say Vergil…

The nightmares of him online…

you know i was saying him hammer destroys brig. his charge is just good in a TF but he shouldn’t even lose to a brig in 1v1 hammer and firestrike destory her. all she has is her stun combo and even then you shouldn’t lose.

no it isn’t. a good (not great but good) zarya can easily get and maintain a charge. she can also easily negate the stun and shoot around the shield. Zarya also have alt fire range too so brig would lose there too.

sleep completely eliminates her from a fight and 6v5 is way easier to win
anti also completely removes her aura which is important to the DB style many use her with.

you know moira can move too right? the enemy isn’t the only one. nice try tho

doesn’t need to. just keep her out of the fight esp TF and ez game. her aoe also goes AROUND the shield.

uh no. i rarely if ever lose as him. he has a big adv in 1v1 all brig can do at best is shield up and run. but then i win anyways.

you clearly don’t know what a counter is.
orisa wins every category. range. cc. cc resistance. poke, etc.
all orisa needs is a few feet and brig cant deal damage. orisa can also take out her shield as she slowly runs in or out.
12.5 rounds/sec. 11 damage each. 137.5 damage/sec on her easy to hit shield. 4.37 seconds and it’s gone. it can easily take more than 5 seconds for brig to close the gap to get close enough to orisa. shield gone and she can’t use her combo even if she gets close and orisa will still kill her.
she retreats or fights and dies. either way you won that battle. clocks ticks and you can win the game

1 Like

Again, specifiically, we were comparing cooldowns. That’s it.

You sure? I haven’t seen or heard them say anything of the sort.

Her damage boost is strong now, after the development of Dive and the burst damage meta, but IIRC, what killed Lucio’s viability was the changes to Ults that made his particularly frustrating to use.

I had a sparring buddy that used Vergil.

Fighting him left me…unmotivated.

Because she is a Paladin, and i played Paladin in MMOs majority of my young life.
That and she is fun to me, and i can save my party with Cures & Shield Bash like i did in MMOs,
when i do them in OW, it feels fkn amazing just like years ago,
Combos feels amazing too, like fighting game combos which i also love to do.
Also she is a lot tougher to win with than people make her out to be,
everything has a risk.

Changes the fact that she is fun ruining and destroys a team’s ability to contest a point or use their ultimate?

That she is balanced and you are hyperbolizing in order to support a wrong argument.

1 Like

She is very dangerous up close, powerless from mid-range to far distance, it’s like fighting/playing against Zangief without a Fireball, you have to get close, but if you do better watch your spacing else he will suplex you into the concrete.

If you don’t have abilities that can be done from far away, or mobility utilities that distance you from her, well you are putting yourself in position via choice of hero, where you have to / will get near her eventually.

You can counter her if you want, don’t have to, but if you don’t want to, that is not her problem cause you made that choice, i made that choice when i fought Giefs without Projectiles, you can win if you just adapt, space/position, and react better.

I can barely read what you’re saying because I guess grammar doesn’t exist, but what I’m getting is that Doomfist can punch Brigitte into a wall and kill her while she just stuns.

1: Doomfist would not be able to do this if Brigitte has a competent team and they protect her. He can’t just punch her and get out because most high-level Doomfist’s use their punch to get out.

2: Brigitte can stun a Doomfist mid-charge to cancel the punch, since all of Doomfist’s abilities are channeled, they can be stunned mid-way.

3: Why would a Brigitte be dueling a Doomfist, honestly most Brigitte’s are instigators, but I find the Brigitte winning.

1: You talk about competent team - Doomfist team would make opening then.

2: She can cancel it mid charge but not when it is released. (Also trading character that can quickly get anywhere for slowest of support is good trade)

3: Doomfist is mobile you can easlly escape when loosing to Brygite. Using shift + E combo.

And btw only one abillity of doomfist is channeled.

Brigitte the reason why i wantn’t start game…i dont want stun, armors, shieds in one “support”

Forums make Brigette sound untouchable - I’m so confused. If anything, Brig is a liability in higher ranked games because of her lack of range and healing.

Take Brig over Mercy? Never. Replace Zen with Brig and potentially destroy Mercy/Zen synergy? That’s a terrible idea. After Hammond’s release and hitscan’s rise back into stardom, Brig will probably, ironically, need buffs.

Especially after triple tank dive comes full-force.

You still haven’t answered my point on how a rein is going to win against a Brigitte. You’ve dodged all my points and haven’t provided anything to back up your arguements. Your eyes just restating your previous points and trying to undermine me

I don’t understand how people think this meta is even remotely diverse. Playing this game on any hero not part of the meta, is asking for a defeat. Mobility gets punished, sustained damage is not worth it and only reliable way to win a team fight is to charge a gravstrike faster, than the enemy.

And as evidence dictates, i fully plame this on Hanzo and Brigitte, faster they are in the F tier, the better.

Explain Mei? She can force a barrier between Brigitte and her target, she can freeze without regard for the shield and once frozen it only takes ~2 rounds to kill Brigitte.

Mei is easily the last character I ever want to see as Brigitte.

Not a counter argument to literally anything. This is just an isolated comment.

Be specific.

It wasn’t meant to be. :heart:

Then you’ve wasted my time, and your time.

No.