Brig has been ruining matches for half a year now

No she’s not, that’s your opinion since you’d rather complain than learn to kill her

No, no I don’t. I see Ana, Mercy, hell even Zen more than her.

As is many heros in this game. Yet she has no mobility to compensate and she’s one of the few heros who have a true hard counter

Once again, you have nothing but baseless, subjective claims and stemming from your tilted opinion

3 Likes

Right, cuz her ult doesn’t matter at all.

That gap is only useful for spike damage dealers, such as Junkrat, and no I don’t count Faira in that category. Junkrat is only good for area control against her, moving her around the map to keep her in a strategic disadvantage.

Second, when DPS can unload a full freaking clip of hitscan into her head, and not do any damage, that’s called a broken mechanic

And I’m not just speaking from a Sombra One Trick point of view, I’ve see S76’s unload on her, Reapers point blank range headshot and not do damage to her.

That so called gap is only really viable to Junkrat, since he’s the only one who can take advantage of it.

Secondly, the only counter she has is another Brigitte, or Reinhardt.

And people wonder why Reinhardt’s pick rate has gone up in comp.

Gee I ef’ing wonder why?

There we go. I fixed your comment, since I figured it to be a typo.

Look who’s talking.

Nope, actually she has 2 hard counters

Just because you would rather complain than adapt/get good doesn’t mean a hero has no counters

1 Like

Oh this I can’t wait to hear.

Please do tell, who her 2 hard counters are exactly?

Pharah who she can’t do anything about 99% of the time

And Junkrat who just straight up shuts her down.

And she has plenty of other counters.

3 Likes

people say the same things about mei and yet she got massive buffs while still remaining bad even vs goats (the comp she’s supposed to counter).
While i still think she’s a bit overtuned, she’s nowhere near the monster she was at release and her presence is more a byproduct of the meta. She simply is amazing in tank heavy comps and has amazing synergy with rein.

Yet, speaking as a 2900 player, i don’t see her played THAT much. She’s common, but she’s nowhere near as annoying as these forum say. And i play Rein and winston.
Right now we have a pretty varied meta. Yes, goats is th most popular, but i was able to run and make work some pretty oddball comps.
It’s not like old quad tank or dive where only 6 heroes where viable and maybe 2-3 more based on maps.

Also, overbuff is not as reliable anymore. Not that it was, but with the advent of private profiles the statistics it provides are questionable. They give a general idea, but that’s it.

Junk’s kind of bad now, due to the hitbox nerf on his bombs, which i felt was overkill. Dropoff on the mine and slower and heavier tire were enough to me. At best they could have slightly raised ult charge rate, but the hitbox nerf was overkill.
He still is a massive threat to brigitte.

3 Likes

Eh, I guess is he. I am okay with his current position though so doesn’t bother me.

he has his uses, he’s not as trashy as people make him out to be, but he is a tad inconsistent.
Tho, guys let’s not forget the upcoming ptr changes.
Reaper and Hog will probably be more consistent against Brigitte and ashe seems a powerful challenger, since she can easily outrange her and keep her away.

4 Likes

Not sure if the OP is just trolling or serious. She’s no longer that bad, some tuning still needed but it’s far fetched to say she ruins matches. It’s also illogical to say she is ruining matches but also no one goes Brig.

1 Like

No she actually does ruin matches, because I see it all the time. As soon as a team is getting man handled, suddenly and like clockwork someone ALWAYS goes Brigitte, and then the game changes completely because of it.

It’s actually predictable af right now, to the point I don’t even want to play this game anymore.

I literally play in spurts now, every few days at most, because I can only tollerate the Briggitte switch meta as a handicap to poor skill for so long.

2 Likes

Even though their argument is on shaky ground… what if… people aren’t playing Brig simply because they don’t like her, or don’t want to ruin games? :thinking:

I find that hard to believe now, and I definitely know the phenomena of which you speak. That tapered off a lot after her nerfing.

1 Like

Welp, i dont get that “brig ruin my game” but i get that one hero can change how you see it (i hate doomfist) and make it unplayable.

I would add I see the same thing with Desperation Bastion, or Tracer… let’s see if we can turn a loss into a win by using one of these sometimes difficult to counter characters. Ditto for Pharah or worse, Pharmercy.

Stating something like that is completly false. Pharah destroys Brigitte, her RoF was buffed, she does not even need one clip to destroy Brigitte’s shield, when Brigitte can’t even do something about her unlike Tracer, who can kill her counter.

He breaks her shield easily and does damage to her shield and around her shield to her at the same time, while having mobility to stay outside her tiny range. He is a good counter option to her.

It seems to be the other way around, really. He does know more about her counters, than you do, so you could at least pay attention to make your own play better instead of accusing AeroCrypt of ignorance with wrong claims to her uncounterability.

Pharah, Junk, Hanzo, Rein, Doom, Sombra all counter her, with any ranged hero being a soft counter to her short range. Torb was reworked to specifically counter her. If you don’t know that, doesn’t mean others don’t.

1 Like

People complaining about Brig when the past seasons were the most unfun things i’ve seen in any game. GravDragon? Repetitive, braindead and boring. Doomfist? Unfun and frustrating.

#deletebrig is a joke, will never ever be listened to, and you are wasting your time posting it everywhere. By all means ask for changes, but no character is leaving the game so long as any work was put into making them in the first place.

These convos are always all over the place, SO many different things are being discussed. I guess my question is this…

There are 2 main ideas about her counter. One is that she doesn’t have one, the other is that teamwork is her counter. I tend to think it’s the latter, at least that’s my experience. So my question is "Is it ok that her counter is the coordination of more than one opponents?"

I mean ya, cooperate with your team and take her down SOUNDS nice, but in reality, if you have 2 teams of 6, and on one they have someone that can’t be taken down alone, that sounds an awful lot like an advantage to me lol

So after a half year you still haven’t learned how to deal with her?

1 Like