Brig has been ruining matches for half a year now

And it’s making me sad for the current state of Overwatch :sob: I remember being excited about the game, and every now and then I get those matches that remind me of that feeling. And what do those matches all have in common? No one goes Brig. She’s the single most unfun addition to any game I’ve ever played.

66 Likes

No she hasn’t. A balance dev was ona stream and questioned about Brig and balance. They aren’t nerfing her anytime soon. He went on to say that the meta is actually more varied now than it was before from what they see.

On our side, she is the 10th most picked hero, so she isn’t in every match. She is third in terms of picked supports.

58 Likes

She’s unstoppable in a coordinated team that push up with her or brawl alongside her. However, that’s rare.

The biggest issue with Brigitte is that people refuse to switch to a counter. Learn how to manipulate her shield, there’s a gap on the bottom left and right that you can abuse with AoE damage.

17 Likes

its funny because there were 15 heroes picked commonly in gm before brig was added, after there are about 8.
#deletebrig.

20 Likes

Making stuff up to fit your agenda.
15 heroes in gm are at above 2 percent pickrate in gm this week.
Before Brig, dive was all the time, Tracer had absolutely no counters so you had to run her.
There were around 8 heroes that were viable.
Also, I’d like to highlight her pickrate is healthy in gm at 5 percent. Look at Ana’s pickrate, but she’s fine though :))))))

19 Likes

Brig is fine.

12 Likes

really? explain this then

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jwoqbyixc2E/WdrFBc5cWMI/AAAAAAAABMY/5OWUwiMxPjkyTdSq-fYA-SAMsoHPl5MnQCEwYBhgL/s1600/PC_Usage_Grandmaster_Unsorted.png
5 Likes

she could even possibly be balanced and people can still hate her :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Look at Overbuff, i’m not clicking a link on here.

2 Likes

She only ruins my matches when I pick Tracer. Other than that, it has been resulting in more free games. Easy mode compared to when dive was running rampant.

1 Like

#Brigisbalanced :smile:

11 Likes

Don’t forget, all that complaining how OP a balanced hero is with the goal of making her useless in her own role or outright delete her from the game with bias against her concept which is thought as interesting and engaging by many people who enjoy playing her.

1 Like

proves a person wrong, and he just says

LOL, the plat border plat brig abuser.

1 Like

Plat? My dear, my sr is a lot higher than yours and I’ve been gm since season 5. Genji main crying about Brig, tell me a different story.

5 Likes

you do realize this is my smurf, and it’s higher than the account you’re posting on.
curbstomper#21415, i recently changed it’s name so the profile is not updated.

OK. Sure. All I’m saying is that sure nerf Brig, delete her if you want. But season 5 comes back. I WAS one of those people who was asking for Tracer nerfs for seasons on end, but instead they created Brig as you know how Tracer used to dominate gm games.

2 Likes

“that there’s just a sad display, boy” - TF2’s Engineer

get a room, you two.

4 Likes

i know how top tier players dominate gm games, a top500 mccree destroys a low gm tracer, if a person is able to pick said hero and farm kills all day they are the better player and should be rewarded as such.
instead of diamond players being able to shutdown gm+ tracer players on a braindead hero.
its bad for game balance, it’s bad for comp, and worst of all it’s bad for the pro scene which is why pro players are all for deleting brig.

6 Likes

she should get destroyed, single handily destroyed that game. Burst dmg is insane. new torb is insane in burst too. bastion gets buffed in burst
why blizzard, why? Are you hating tanks? soon they are useless

3 Likes