Brig has been ruining matches for half a year now

I would add I see the same thing with Desperation Bastion, or Tracer… let’s see if we can turn a loss into a win by using one of these sometimes difficult to counter characters. Ditto for Pharah or worse, Pharmercy.

Stating something like that is completly false. Pharah destroys Brigitte, her RoF was buffed, she does not even need one clip to destroy Brigitte’s shield, when Brigitte can’t even do something about her unlike Tracer, who can kill her counter.

He breaks her shield easily and does damage to her shield and around her shield to her at the same time, while having mobility to stay outside her tiny range. He is a good counter option to her.

It seems to be the other way around, really. He does know more about her counters, than you do, so you could at least pay attention to make your own play better instead of accusing AeroCrypt of ignorance with wrong claims to her uncounterability.

Pharah, Junk, Hanzo, Rein, Doom, Sombra all counter her, with any ranged hero being a soft counter to her short range. Torb was reworked to specifically counter her. If you don’t know that, doesn’t mean others don’t.

1 Like

People complaining about Brig when the past seasons were the most unfun things i’ve seen in any game. GravDragon? Repetitive, braindead and boring. Doomfist? Unfun and frustrating.

#deletebrig is a joke, will never ever be listened to, and you are wasting your time posting it everywhere. By all means ask for changes, but no character is leaving the game so long as any work was put into making them in the first place.

These convos are always all over the place, SO many different things are being discussed. I guess my question is this…

There are 2 main ideas about her counter. One is that she doesn’t have one, the other is that teamwork is her counter. I tend to think it’s the latter, at least that’s my experience. So my question is "Is it ok that her counter is the coordination of more than one opponents?"

I mean ya, cooperate with your team and take her down SOUNDS nice, but in reality, if you have 2 teams of 6, and on one they have someone that can’t be taken down alone, that sounds an awful lot like an advantage to me lol

So after a half year you still haven’t learned how to deal with her?

1 Like

A lot of things ruin overwatch, but brigitte is not one of them lol.

its more varied in the sense that your playing more then dva-winston+w/e

but its less varied in that the only groups that have variation are the tanks and healers.

all tanks and healers are meta. this is rare in overwatch

but conversely of the 10000s of dps heroes only like 3-4 are good. the rest are far less effective to the point playing them is throwing. in previous metas there were top picks for pro play but then everything else was viable in ladder. but now that limit has been thrown into ladder play. sure you can play a hero like tracer and climb, but doing so requires x10 the effort then it would if you instead played doomfist. (it used too be say twice the effort to use a non meta over a meta pick)

when most of the playerbase main dps, you have yourself a far less varied meta overall.

and brig isnt picked every match because the heros she counters arnt picked every match (and alot of ppl avoid playing goats in most elos).

just like you dont have to kill a hero too counter them. you dont have to pick brig to feel her presence. most of us have just stopped playing heroes shes good against so we can prevent the brig pick.

1 Like

If she’s ruining your matches, then you should retitle this to “Brig has been out for half a year now and I still haven’t learned the match up” lol. :^)

Just ask for MU help. Claiming something is bad (when it’s not) is a very indirect way to ask for help. If anything, going the complaining-route is like putting an downward arrow above you and screeching “INSULT MY POOR GAMEPLAY H A R D E R, DADDY” which is obviously very different from asking for help.

Not at higher ranks, rein signals brig who stuns the enemy rien; at the same time rein uses his ult and stuns the enemy team for free.

that’s the point… that’s when dive was most dominant lmao

Preach

1 Like

Happy 1/2 B day spaghetti girl!

This is probably controversial and I haven’t thought a lot about it but I feel like brig would be better if she had 200 hp or had 250 hp but less armor or something. I know a lot of people have problems with her shield bash and combos and stuff (poor rein), but in my experience in lower skill playing the thing that annoys me the most is never being able to win a 1v1 or even 1v2 sometimes cuz she has a lot of health and a lot of sustain. I know counter picking is kinda the point of the game but there’s almost always a widow so playing junkrat or pharah isn’t always ideal

I think I know how well the hero I’ve got 464 hours on does against Brig
And I reinstate the fact Junkrat destorys pharah

Pharah destroys Brig
Sounds like you either don’t know how to player who get teamed with/against Pharahs who’ve got no idea how to play her
Because Pharah deletes Brig without having to worry about her due to Brig having no decent range whilst pharah can reign hell from above on her.

Wrong, I actually try and listen to low ranks, though the majority of the time, as expected they’ve got no clue what they are talking about.
Also I didn’t even knoe you were a lower rank than me until just now when YOU brought it into the conversation.

I think I know better than you being as you think Pharah doesn’t hard counter her.

Thanks mate!
Your pretty cool!
Actually uses common sense. we need more players like you.

2 Likes

SOMBRA HAS BEEN RUINING MATCHES FOR OVER A YEAR NOW

There, adjusted your post to fit how I feel.
Seriously, everyone has a character in the game that they hate, and for some people it’s the Hate Target Of The Week, or for some it’s been the same character since day one they played.
They aren’t going to delete any characters.
Stop crying.

1 Like

Ashe will Counter Brig stop your whining

1 Like

Thats part of the problem they keep adding in hero to counter other hero’s instead of just buffing and nerfing the current roster we have. Blizzard has no sense in balance only bandaid fixes.

Locking this thread as the discussion has not been respectful or constructive. Please keep our Forum Code of Conduct in mind when engaging in discussions with your fellow players on our forums. Thank you!

3 Likes