Break the game with a single change, the game

Changing all the modes to 12 vs 12 and forcing 4 tanks, 4 supports and 4 dps rofl. I can’t imagine the reaction of the forums lol

1 Like

Projectile weapons pass through barriers

Add fall damage to the game

2-2-2 role que. lol j/k maybe.

control point burns defenders

Give Bastion Propellers

3 Likes

Implying OW isn’t already broken.

Break it more

it can always be worse

Removed the collider on the floor

2 Likes
  • Spawn position lowered 3 meters

Good luck playing the game now

2 Likes

All shields do 300 damage if an enemy contacts them.

Remove shields. Not the heroes who use them, but the shields themselves.

(Note: I’m not saying this is a good idea or to do it, I’m just playing along with the thread).

Shot placement actually effects opponents. If you’re shot in the legs, movement is decreased or you’re crippled. In the arms, damage is reduced. Headshots are all instakills.

3 Likes

Imagining Orisa as a hitscan is lol

1 Like

shields are opaque, and heros cant pass though them

Rally to me also has an AOE stun effect.

Any of these would break the game imo:
-Friendly fire
-Net Nerf healing by 50% and buff damage 30% to compensate

• heroes gain ult charge for dmg blocked ( rein but also Mei, symm and Zen (via how much came from shields thus “body blocking”)
    -remove one shots
    -switch ults to be out of the assigned hero role (McCree has valkyrie, rein has infrasight, mercy has pulse bomb etc…)
  • dps players cannot land final kill dmg
  • dps players cannot land kill dmg in their ults (pulse bomb leaves Ana with 1 hp)
  • supports cannot heal dps players while dps players are in combat
  • tanks have blocking increased by 50% but dmg nerfed 40%
  • ults can only use used once per match (once on attack , once on defense)
    -hitscan removed for projectiles (fast projectiles but still projectiles)
  • all allies have Rez mechanics available
    -if you are killed on a hero, when spawning you have to choose a different hero until the roster is run, then what’s available resets
  • you cannot play any mode outside ai modes unless you have 10 hours on each role and at least one hour on each hero
    -to maintain a rank, diamond and above players cannot exceed 70% of their time above 5 hours in one role.

My other favorite one: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1YOffiucrVJ7h2sum2CBQs_8yOvMGexsHBqKaYiXaKbY/edit?usp=sharing

I’m about 87% certain Sunset Doomfist is the FGC Meme of Mango Sentinel. They both have an attack called Rocket Punch.

Have the payload go just as fast when going backwards when there are no attackers.

Break the game by restoring all “bug fixes”

Add brain dead heroes like Brigitte

I’ll do what I want