Break the game with a single change, the game

Give Wrecking Ball Bastion’s pre-nerf Ironclad passive when in ball form.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:

Seriously? do you have to come to just be edgy?

2 Likes

Your winrate on your selected hero is shown on the tab screen for all to see. Even in quick play.

If at any point during the match you leave your spawn, you instantly die.

Your win rate is taken away from your heatlth. Those with a 1% win rate have 1% less health, 100% win rate is 100% less health.

Finally, I can be good at the game!

But after you start winning, their winrate starts dropping getting more HP, and yours starts increasing, losing HP, and therefore, everyone ends up with 50% hp

Sounds like the game would be perfectly balanced, as all things should be :wink:

2 Likes

Each hour on a hero permanently lowers your health by 1. You can no longer play most heroes after 200 hours on them.

1 Like

Smurf gallore

Bastion has 100% damage reduction in sentry mode.

Any time you get a kill you gain an additional 50 permanent life with no stack limit which resets to base life after you die.

All heroes get movement ability resets on kills.
(f.e. Rein charge, mccree roll, reaper shift etc…)

GENERAL

• Home Menu

Removed ‘PLAY’ and ‘TRAINING’ options from menu

Comments: Here you go, game is literally unplayable

You can’t walk through barriers. Friendly or enemy.

oh Oh OH TIME TO ACCELERATE.

1 Like

R E M O V E A L L C O O L D O W N S
lul.

You know you can report a post without virtue signalling about it to the entire forum. This kind of Goody Two-Shoes behaviour just annoys people and shows how overly sensitive people are on the forums to blatant humour and jokes.

Its not even funny, though, its just people wanting to be edgy , “break the rules” and get attention

1 Like

I’d rather see a joke here or there at the expense of a poster than the proliferation of “OMG BLATANT TROLLING I’M SO TRIGGERED REPORTED UWU” posts that seem to happen all the time.

Hell, if I had to break the game with a single change I’d get rid of all private profiles and put a big beautiful scoreboard so people couldn’t hide behind the anonymity of their awful gold medal. The shock of how badly some people play this game would break the community in two and probably drive half the people to uninstall upon recognition of how awful they are at the game.

Let the report system decide who wins every game.
SR genocide :joy:

Play Nice, Play Neutral

|DoritoDiet|

Given how much toxicity occurs over SR, maybe it’d be better to just set everyone at the same SR automatically? It’d be a hell of a lot easier to balance the game if we’re all in the same rank :wink: