Break the game with a single change, the game

Bruh I got Mercy’s gun, no alt fire, Zarya energy passive with no bubbles, McCree’s roll, and Shadowstep… with Doom’s hitbox

One hit kills.

Nothing more.

Big disclaimer, made in big words, just to avoid this

Your not funny guys,

4 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I had a similar post yesterday where I explicitly asked what goofy reverts people wanted that wouldn’t really affect gameplay (so things like the hero selection screen on mystery heroes, rather than “bring back huge Rez”).

Guess what one of the first comments (and several later ones) were? People just don’t listen…

1 Like

Interesting nobody thought about this

Friendly fire

8 Likes

Was literally just about to comment that :joy::joy::joy:

That was actually a thing in beta, they had to change it for the exact reasons you’d think.

Delete all characters. One game breaking change.

Everytime you do damage to someone you steal a small percent of their ult charge.

Friendly fire enabled

OH MY GOD YES!

Forever ago back on the old forums there was a post about this, I think it started with the idea that enemy Genji should be able to deflect Ana’s nano-boost into one of his own teammates. From there it broke down into essentially a free for all, where anyone from either team could take damage from any attack, and it was just the greatest thing ever.

Soldier: 76

• Tactical Visor removed as an Ultimate Ability.
  • Tactical Visor is now active all the time.

Cheers,
~ PyroPanda

Delete all the heroes except for Bastion and revert Bastion to 1.0.

Genji has no cooldown on Swift strike

Instead of simply swinging his hammer, Reinhardt just straight up chucks it at people, it does a lot more damage, probably the same amount as a Widow-Headshot. And he can do this every second, no reload necessary. Think of Rein’s throwable hammers reloading like Reaper’s shotguns, he just has so many and nobody knows where they get them from.

This would be an amazing April Fools joke patch if they did any.

1 Like

Baby D.Vas Pistol is now hitscan.

Honestly I’ve kinda wanted that ever since the Honor & Glory cinematic. An OR-14 shoots at Balderich, and he just yeets a hammer at it in retaliation.

All hitscan weapons are now projectile and vice versa.

1 Like

every E and Q (ultimate) ability is a random pick from the entire pool of abilities in this game