Break the game with a single change, the game

All heroes can no longer reload.

Who cares about what you want lmao if it’s not against forum rules then i don’t see why not post it

Matches no longer have a player limit
BETTER GET READY FOR 100 VS 100 BOIS
(Obviously that would imply no hero limit either)

Immortality field is now a passive, like Lucio’s aura.

5 Likes

All of Tracer’s blink cooldowns are reset on a kill.

2 Likes

If sombra hacks someone, they get DDOSed

Honestly, I’d be down for that. Not saying its a good idea, but it could be interesting to give Tracer the same kind of combo-mobility style as Genji.

Oh God please no. I only suggested it because this is a thread for game breaking changes.

2 Likes

It’s the kind of thing I’d like to try in a vacuum. On PTR, or a specific arcade mode, or even just a custom game. It should never see the light of day in regular games, I just think the concept is interesting.

Revert Brig. Not a joke.

Dva has the ability to delay the self destruct explosion until she decides it goes off. She can also control the mech after de-meching

take out ults

oh wait, you said break :zombie:

2 Likes

So many comments but no one is saying the thing that would destroy this game in one fell swoop… limited ammo.

3 Likes

Matches are now 12 vs 12 Players

People always suggest two teams of 12, but I genuinely want to see some arcade modes with either three teams of 4 or four teams of 3. The number of players isn’t what needs adjusting, just how you distribute them.

2 Likes

Adding back in coin flip.
Honestly more of a way to break everyone’s minds.

Lucio can now only speed and heal 2 people at a time.

Release Brigitte oh wait…

MAKE EVERY HERO ONE SHOT
boom broken game

PTR Original Release Doomfist. 'Nuff said

Everyone now has Tracers blink as an extra ability and her extra movespeed, including Tracer who now has 2 separately recharging blinks and moves even faster then before. :grinning: