Both team got disconnected from comp and we lost SR

It was funny… all of us got “disconnected” from the game and could not rejoin the game. I use double quote here because we could still chat with everyone in Match channel from the landing screen… but just cant join back!!! I had to restart my game and now i lost 50 SR and got banned for 10 min.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Remember if you see the message, “Lost Connection to the Server” in the title screen or the message “Failed to Connect to Server” in yellow text in the text chat box, this means there is something that disrupted your connection to the game server and not a problem with the game server itself. There can be a variety of reasons this happens including those that don’t disconnect your computer from the Internet. There is great troubleshooting to start with that can most likely resolve most issues and I encourage you to check them out here:

As always if nothing in that guide works, please reply saying you completed these steps and additional advice can be provided. Good luck!

This is not acceptable. Stop copy and paste the answer!!! At least ask your engineers to take a look at the server side log, and show some empathy. It was not just me reporting this issue around the same time. All the players in the same game got disconnected at the same time, could not rejoin the game but could still chat in Match channel in the menu screen definitely indicated there was a bug causing a server side issue. Please do something!

That’s not the same thing. Sorry, but the symptoms you describe are consistant with disconnections. It may not be your end but something between you and the server was disrupted. If it is happening frequently either checkout the troubleshooting I have provided or consider testing your connection by doing a WinMTR test.

I can still chat with other people in Match channel and everyone was complaining about not able to rejoin the game meant THERE IS CONNECTION. Otherwise can you share with me what different of connections you use for match chat and game that have anything to do with my ISP!??