Boston Uprising

Houston Outlaws
Season: 2-19 -47

Season: 6-15 -18

Final Score

-
Victory!
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Click here for 2020 Playoffs Rules and Details
Click here for North American Bracket
Click here for Asia Bracket

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

3 Likes

Everyone, I am investigating why the embed player is not yet showing up on OverwatchLeague.com. You can watch the Watchpoint Preshow on Youtube.com however.

UPDATE: The OverwatchLeague.com embedded player is now live.

Is this the first playoff match so far?

Yes it is.

Don’t forget, a bracket contest is live to win up to $100,000 in prizes so get it filled out ASAP!

https://brackets.overwatchleague.com/en-us/playoffs/build

Do we get double tokens for this?

Not to my knowledge.

Hmmm… if it is on new patch, meta is likely going to be Winston-D.Va or Winston-Zarya.

There is a chance Ball-Hog could be played or Zarya-Hog, but depends on the team and map.

havent seen you in a while wyoming, how ya been?

I think you should make a sticky mega thread instead of these individual ones.

Might attract more people.

I was very busy the last two months. I had three classes in my college last semester and they were very busy classes including a full fledged animation class (imagine doing 30 to 60 hand-drawn drawing per hour). I also have been focused on a big priority outside of Overwatch. I won’t speak of it here as it is not appropriate for the forums, but let’s just say I am ‘fighting for our future’.

1 Like

Due to the Perfect Bracket Builder, I have never been so invested in a game before. Houston has to win. Houston better not fail me.

Blase on tank… huh

We’re gonna see a heck ton of Sombra dive I can see it

I never thought I’d see the day where both teams would be running Hog/D. Va, but here we are lol

1 Like

First disconnect of the afternoon… that didn’t take long.

1 Like

What heroes are banned?

how many times are they gonna show this soe cookie baking video in breaks

There are no bans for the finals.

Full team DC for the Houston it seems. Great way to kick off the Playoffs…

Is it just me or is the solution to the double shield nerfs now simply running triple shields?

Outlaws isn’t doing so hot so Boston has a lot more freedom in what comp they run

1 Like