Boston Uprising vs. Houston Outlaws - OWL NA Playoffs Round 1 - FINAL

i love watching this despite the pauses, love to see roadhog, love that boston are winning i really want them to do well

1 Like

After Map 1

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

WATCH LIVE: OverwatchLeague.com (Tokens Enabled Here!)

Damn, missed the first map.
Its on the new patch right?

What were the comps ???

I think they are on the second to the newest patch where the shields have been nerfed but not the damage nerfs. So there is going to be a lot of quick team fights.

1 Like

first map both teams ran d.va hog and then the next map boston ran sigma and rein and outlaws ran hog and another tank(forget who) and boston won

2 Likes

I made a bracket for the Playoffs but I can’t find it now. Is there a way to look it up without a Twitter handle?

DPS ? supps ?

Which heroes are banned ?

Go to OverwatchLeague.com, sign in and click Playoff Bracket

No banned heroes during playoffs

1 Like

no heroes are banned, i saw a lot of pharah and mercy and ana and i saw tracer and mccree

1 Like

I got to Playoff and can see the official brackets but I can’t find where mine is.

Myunb.ong is seriously underrated. He is such a great flex supp.

Your words contain the word: bon.g … Ehhhh yes because its in his name forum rules ???

1 Like

Click Bracket Lookup then type in your Twitter Handle

That’s the thing, I didn’t attach a Twitter Handle to it, just my email. It allowed me to submit it without one (I don’t have twitter).

yay hog on defense, i do wonder how much play the higher teams will get with hog

Hog dVa. Wow. dVa being not an option on ladder but being the best choice for Hog in OWL.

That kill on Pharah is the reason why Ashe needs to be nerfed. 2 scoped, 3 unscoped shots in less then 2.5secs …

1 Like

We may need to wait until this match is over and see the leader boards populate.

2 Likes

Why do they even keep trying to run Pharmercy? They just keep getting farmed and ashe and dva

It worked till the CP pretty well tho. I think after it should have been replaced.