Bonus Log-In Rewards through December 1

Yes! They need to make a comeback. Those kept the game fresh.

I wanna mention something else. Where are my rewards from watching the playoffs and the finals, I havenā€™t got anything yet, so hopefully Iā€™ll getting them soon.

1 Like

Maybe you can put in a ticket for a refund? The Kiriko highlight intro says that itā€™s not supposed to be purchasable in the hero gallery until season 2, so Iā€™m guessing that was a mistake.

1 Like

This is good and I wonder to why I did not get them because I started to play at 11:00am to 12:00pm pst which is 2-3pm EST today

1 Like

I actually yelled irl when I saw JQ got new content but was sorely disappointed by how jank and robotic the animation was. :frowning: To me it looks god awful but somehow, I canā€™t bring myself to complain about a free 700 coin highlight intro either.

The state of OW2 is certainly somethingā€¦

3 Likes

Is this only for PC gamers? Console gamer here and Iā€™ve not gotten that Sojourn ā€œOpticsā€ Highlight Intro. Location: Australia. (note: accounted for time zone difference)

1 Like

Yayā€¦ Yā€™all screw up and give us more free stuff that. Wow guysā€¦ Are yā€™all sure you can afford the whopping $15 dollars yā€™all are giving away in log in rewards?

4 Likes

Have you updated the game? When I got on it changed the PS4 Overwatch logo to the Soujorn logo.

After it finished downloading I got mine.

I want my owl skins that ive wasted hours watching, i dont want any kind of highlight introā€¦

2 Likes

thanks, can we expect the career profile being frozen bug to be fixed by season 2?

Yes, the game downloaded the update and I still donā€™t see it.

do I log on chrome battlenet or do I log into the game?

When are we getting our OWL rewards??? Still waiting on tokens and skins!

Thanks for the info! :slight_smile:

• more rewards like this for regular players would be appreciated!
  • premium currency in next BP please (less fluff, more ā€˜creditsā€™)

(ā€¦to forum regulars, this is how you do polite & concise feedback that is likely to be listened toā€¦) :wink:

5 Likes

Nice. Odd choice for login rewards but still very good.

1 Like

when do I log in to get sojourn nerfs

3 Likes

thanks for the gifts =)

I bet a shiny nickel this is how they start handing out the event skins they are promising

I lost my things when I did the migration Iā€™ve been without them in OW2 for days, migrated half of 90% of everything I had, my Tracer and MCree (Cassidy) skins I had 100%, you guys discourage me when I ask support and they answer me with automatic messages saying the same thing, we donā€™t have a date for the repair, Iā€™ve been a player since 2016 since the game launched, you donā€™t value the players who didnā€™t let this game die, and itā€™s not just me whoā€™s with this problem.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter. We should just be able to play the game, earn exp, and gain cosmetics just like the old system. Iā€™m not remotely impressed or forgiving of the monetization scheme changes. I will not be made happy by ā€œhandoutsā€ that are still nowhere near the golden standard Overwatch 1 had with regular rewards. Overwatch 2 should be more rewarding than 1, not less. After all, itā€™s supposed to have a lot more budget and allegedly lots of people buying the store only skins. And another thing, store only skins should only remain that way for a year. When a year is up they should be earnable, same as any other skin previous. This is ridiculous and no one should be happy about this.

9 Likes