Bonus Log-In Rewards through December 1

They said in the recent blog post that they’re adding a free skin for each event that you can get through playing the game, and continuing the Twitch drops (hopefully it’s not just old skins though, like the Werewolf one).

5 Likes

why do they say available from a login promotion Season 2 when clicked on them?

is wrong? or will the same promotion happen in S2 as well

Give me the Winston spitfire championship and all will be forgiven :slight_smile: lol jk (I really want that skin tho, hopin to have enough when the owl credits drop)

thank you so much c:

okay but can we pls get all stars mercy too pls😭

All three of these Highlight intros are new…

Yeah but as far as I can tell only Kirikos can be bought….so if you already did you wasted your credits

2 Likes

How could you buy it if they just added it???

It showed up with a legacy token price (but not JQ’s)….your guess is as good as mine

2 Likes

Ummm its locked because it hasn’t been released to us yet… Its only been in the game for a few hours at max.

1 Like

Mada mada not enough bribe us harder Wyoming and give actual content maybe a experimental or something and we will log in.

1 Like

You actually can it’s easy to get 3k with kiriko’s during ult.

1 Like

I mean i have it equipped already…i dont know if it changed or not…but it was purchaseable earlier in the day

8 Likes

You’ve shown your proof so make sure to file a ticket with them to get your currency back then!

1 Like

I think they mean that they’ll be available to purchase with coins in S2.

1 Like

Is this to distract from the fact many people are missing OWL rewards and we may not be getting them regardless of how many hours we watched or…?

5 Likes

Why are you thanking him? The game is still as FUBAR as it was at launch. All Blizz is doing is throwing cheap trinkets at us hoping we forget how bad gameplay is right now.

8 Likes

You should seek some help. The game is fun to play, you seem to have some kind of underlying hatred towards Blizz/the dev team

1 Like

You need the help. This game hasn’t been fun to play for the last few months. It’s slowly worked it’s way to this state since Season 10.

4 Likes

Get some help bro. The game is fun. No need for you to be so disgruntled, it’s just a game

1 Like