Bonus Log-In Rewards through December 1

Same, not getting JQ either

2 Likes

Logged in twice now where’s hottie highlight

2 Likes

christ almighty they can’t even get this working

5 Likes

Why? We won’t get them anyway… Still waiting for over 35 skins, L tokens and lot’s of more… Get a grip Blizzard, this is getting stupid.

4 Likes

Five Fingers still has a lock on the highlight intro? I’ve logged in havn’t I… I’m about to quit this game, all these bugs cause’ of way to early OW2 release. Blizzard stop beeing so greedy in the shop. NO ONE will buy cosmetics for those insane prices. I’m soon out of this shiz!

2 Likes

Hey it doesn’t seem a lot of people are missing it so I created a thread in the technical forum if you guys want to chime in there.

Someone else mentioned this too, but mine is also bugged. I got the Sojourn intro just fine but JQ’s isn’t working.

5 Likes

Why I’m not getting Junkerqueen’s five fingers highlight intro!? I got that of Soujourn but not the next, or you can get just only one!?

2 Likes

yikes this is so embarassing

5 Likes

I mean, seriously? This whole thing with the OWL rewards is already bad enough. Where’s the JQ highlight intro now? I know it’s free and all but… You know what, whatever. I don’t know why I still expect something.

6 Likes

This is today, right? Am I crazy or should this be active right now? I don’t have this highlight intro unlocked, but I think it should be available now. Right?

1 Like

OK, it is November 21st, at 5:05 PM. I don’t have the 2nd one? Still shows up as locked

2 Likes

same, looks like they messed this up too LOL

1 Like

You’re not alone. It’s not working for a lot of people, it seems.

So I looked again.

Turns out, all of the skins I got as part of the “Origins Edition” of OW1 are now locked for me.

Thanks Blizz.

This is cool and all but where is everyone’s OWL rewards? We have been waiting for weeks now :confused:

1 Like

Update November 21: We apologize for an error in the dates that we had initially posted. The next two log-in rewards will launch one day later than previously listed and we have updated our times above.

7 Likes

i still got mine tho

Where are the owl rewards!!!

5 Likes

i ate them sry burp

1 Like