BOB should GIVE ult charge

Pretty much this. Unless he gave like 1/4 ult charge or something like that, it would be a huge handicap to toss out an ult battery to the enemy team.

4 Likes

No Reaper would literally just farm Death Blossom off one bob

There is a way around this. Suppose he had 500 hp with 50% damage reduction. The total effective heal would be 1000, but you gain half as much ult charge for doing less overall damage. There are other things too like say he has 250 hp and 25% dmg taken.

1 Like

Exactly this. Thank you.

I get so tired in these forums of the lazy responses where people just can’t use a little imagination. We don’t have to give the same ult charge as normal but it seems a little unreasonable to give 0.

1 Like

I agree, but this doesn’t include the fact that healing would become twice as effective on him with half hp and 50% damage reduction so heals received would also have to be half.

1 Like

:thinking: I had not thought about that. Well, in custom games it is possible to reduce a target’s healing received stat.

If that occurred it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to just let someone get ult charge off healing him if that too is reduced.

3 Likes

I mean, they could just give B.O.B. some unique code that allows him to have the same amount of HP he does now while providing 1/2, 1/4, etc the ult charge.

Doesn’t need to be over-complicated.

1 Like

Why do you want more free ultimate charge? LMB and TNT already gives out far too much.

Because Ashe doesn’t get ult charge while he’s out. This is your answer.

Wasn’t that confirmed to have been a bug?

If it was, I haven’t seen anything about it. I can easily check if it’s “fixed” on PTR.

Oops, somebody didn’t actually read the post…

https://www.dexerto.com/overwatch/overwatch-players-discover-hidden-ashe-nerf-after-may-21-update-646991

1 Like

Thanks, I thought it was weird that they just put that in but never documented it. Maybe they were testing it out and forgot to remove it?

EDIT: It’s fixed on PTR, neat.

No but supports should get ult charge from healing him. Maybe 50% less ult charge vs a regular player.

Spaghetti code gonna spaghetti.

I used to work in QA for a videogame studio, and boy there were some bugs that just made absolutely no sense. It’s best not to think about them too much.

No I didn’t, don’t confuse your reader with a header like that then. There’s been so many clickbait threads here intend on wasting peoples time, you wouldn’t mind being a little more clear for the sake of others?

So you are saying that it is my fault that you didn’t take the time to read the 3 sentence body of the post…

ΩLULZ

like everyone is saying that he has 1200 hp of ult charge, i still think he should give a little bit of ult charge. or maybe if your the person who kills him gets like 10% ult charge

Imagine if Bob gave ult charge lmao

That Genji and Ana both at 60% for ult? Shoot at the stationary target for free ults