Blizzcon is last chance

i have a feeling they will add something. what else would they be ahving the devs do if not a huge expansion

Other projects. Overwatch is not a pay to play game. They may have already hit peak adoptance to where there is no longer enough money to be made by invested a lot of development.

You got to the point right there.

Doesn’t matter if Blizzard comes out with more options, they’ll still limit when/how you can play them, and make everything as restrictive as possible.

It’s their MO. That’s how they run things.

Blizzard: Our Way or the Highway.

Nah, if people leave, they’ll come back for Overwatch: Battle of Volskaya or something

Yeah that’s not happening.

Morhaime just stepped down. If anything they’re moving closer to Activision and further from the old Blizzard.

said the past 11 years for WoW.

guess what game is still alive?

Doomsayers are a dime a dozen.

I know. It’s sad tho :confused:

1 Like

Lore and a complete rework of what is this monster call competitive we got right now.

They better get something done quickily because people are leaving, longer quee matchs, even less people watching Twich OW than before and even the pros that get paid for playing this said that right now everything is a mess.

I hope they aleast give us role quee, general channel (so you can talk to people and make friends), info about the guild/clan system, vote/ban map system and aleast something about the lore.

But …what i expect that will happend is: hero 29 , a new map, a cinematic and something about OWL, i really hope they prove me wrong and give us one thing that i said above just one.

1 Like

HEROES NEVER DIE!

20 char