Blizzard where is my skin

I reached out to blizzard CS. I can’t post pics but I was told that they don’t have information on future updates but that it should not be available at this time.

Honestly the amount of hurt I am right I can’t even express. I was so hyped for this event, so ready to record and just have a blast with my friends. After this… all that energy I had is just gone, as if it was snapped away by Thanos himself. She’s my favorite character to play, I make sure I unlocked everything for her. But knowing she’ll never be complete brings this overwhelming feeling of not wanting to play the game anymore.

3 Likes

It is Legacy, I checked.

1 Like

We have 6 months. If no skin by Dec 31st I’ll be right there with the pitchfork. I don’t even play her and I want it.

2 Likes

You’re right, I’m willing to hang in there for 6 more months. if not, I’ll be right behind you in line buying my pitchfork.

Wow. I wonder what they are planning…

I agree as a sombra main who’s one trick account became my main account. I was beyond hype for this skin to come out today since it came out on the ptr and content creators told us it was coming with the anniversary (no fault of blizzards). Now that hype is replaced with disappointment and I don’t even feel like playing. I’m a die hard overwatch fan playing before comp existed on console. I think I’ll probably finish my placements and take a break tho at least until I can get the bad taste out of my mouth of it not only not being released but put into the legacy item pool. Poor move blizz, I just hope enough people are still playing by the time I come back. Feels like the wait times just get longer with each passing day. But I’m right with these guys. If the skin doesn’t drop this year I’ll be pretty upset and I might just uninstall and put this game that I’ve had so much love for (granted on and off) in my memories like the glory days of Halo. Maybe apex will have a hacker character by the end of the year that I will fall for like I have sambro

2 Likes

Is it 2020 yet? No?

Then there’s still time, be patient.

I mean… many of us said we’d be patient. . .

Oh yeah. I’ll continue to wait lol until 2020. But till I hear word back about it’s release or not or that it’s movement into legacy won’t change the fact it will release. I doubt i will have the slightest motivation to do much more then my placements till I hear from blizz which could take months if they ever do at all. No “skin” (get it hehe) off my back I have plenty of good games and quite a few I’ve been wanting to catch up on. I really hope for the sake of the games longevity that they honor their word. This game can’t really afford another hit to the player, especially from something like false advertisement. The game itself and it’s community are already way to good at making people uninstall.

2 Likes

Probably later this year.

1 Like

We can only hope <3<3<3<3

What does it mean by it being labeled legacy? I’ve not heard this term used with skins before.

I believe it mean it was once an life time opportunity to get. I think. i’m not 100% sure.

Interesting, I didn’t think they would want to do that with any skin. Except maybe noire because it was preorder. Do you know if the pink mercy skin is also classified as such?

Pink mercy is the only skin classified as “Charity” I think. People have discussed how this indicates future plans for charity skins.

1 Like

I own it and yes, I’m afraid it does have the Legacy symbol…

They might not release it now because people complained that they wasted money on it.

If the outcry of a handful of people outweighs the legally binding contract, that says a lot about the company, doesn’t it? We’ll see how this pans out I suppose.

How will it be able to be purchased in the future?