Blizzard where is my skin

Blizzard! WHERE IS MY SOMBRA DEMON HUNTER SKIN D:<

19 Likes

I’m disappointed that it’s not even listed on Sombra’s hero gallery cosmetics anymore. :frowning:

13 Likes

Could that mean they’ve classified it as Legacy now? Anyone with the skin can find out for us.

I saw that! I really hope it’s a bug they’re currently trying to fix. That’s the only thing I wanted this event.

4 Likes

I hope so too! They said the terms of the ticket meant the skin would be released at a later date, so I’m confused as to why it’s hidden now. :confused: I’ve been hyped to buy it and kept enough currency around just for the skin.

7 Likes

I legit didn’t buy the ticket that year because they said it would be released later, really hope they don’t go back on their word. It’s the only thing I don’t have for Sombra. Maybe they’ll release when this years blizzcon happens, but if it’s not out by then I will feel betrayed. )))))))))))))))))))))): #FreeTheSkin

8 Likes

Its now classivied as a Legacy item.

I already have it but they should really make it avalible of everyone.

I hoped it wasn’t a 1000 Credit Skin but to make it legacy really???

3 Likes

Wow… Did they change the terms of the ticket to reflect that? Because that’s not what we were led to believe. :frowning:

1 Like

I can confirm that Sombra is now a Legacy labeled skin. I will still try to find out if I can get a definite answer on the status of this.

22 Likes

Oh no T.T

I really wanted the demon hunter skin :sweat:

Thank you for giving such a swift response to this. :slight_smile:

I mean the outrage for this skin being Legacy is going on for a while now if Bizz would be willing to give us the skin at some point why haven’t they already said they will? Why would they sort it as a Legacy?

I think it’s unlikely that we will be able to get the Skin but Thanks for keep doing your best!

1 Like

I would wait with anger untill halloween event
When it was realised it was added with this event i think, so there is chance it will be out in that time mayby?
But basicialy, wait to the end of the year, if there will be no skin no skin then no trust, riot or we leave overwatch, simple

For now, I have updated my pinned Dev Post directory with the latest threads (including this one) for this outstanding question. I do believe there needs to be a response on this once and for all, however, it is still up to Blizzard if they choose to respond or not.

1 Like

So knowing blizzard, we gona have no respond at all

5 Likes

“Unlocked as part of the Blizzcon 2018 in-game Goodies”

Is what it says for those wondering. So looks like they hated the backlash and changed it.

That’s what mine says too but it is classified as Legacy.

Kudos to you, OW Devs. You got me twice!

First when I thought Officer D.Va would be exclusive. But that one is on me, had to look deeper into everything around that promotion.

And now for second time, when I made sure to read the fine print and found out that Demonhunter skin WILL be available later.

Well played.

6 Likes

Thank you. I would really like to know.

“This skin will be available at a later date in 2019”

“JK LOLOLOLOL”

Thanks blizz.

2 Likes