Blizzard Moved Many Hearts|BLM Response

If that’s the case it’s almost as if they dont want to win. The absolute state of American politics is depressing.

Losing to Trump twice would be impressive for all the wrong reasons :confused:

Law Enforcement reform seams to be more “Fair” since they profile folks.

• I drive my Red ECLIPSE. About every “county mounty” points their radar at MY vehicle. I have CDL and don’t speed (or I would lose it). Then the officer still tails my car either way. and rides my bumper.

• I drive my 2011 VNL Semi, state patrol has the RIGHT to do a RANDOM stop, just to check to see if my lights are working, check my logs, and the Slack Adjusters on my truck to see if they are in adjustment. As well as looking at some random flakes of rust. “yes officer I checked the castle nuts, the pitman arm, etc”. and still wants to write a citation for an OIL PRESSURE gauge that doesn’t make them happy.

1990s State SWAT team kicks in my Father’s co-workers door over a Warrant, only to find out they hit the wrong house. No door is paid for “oh, we are sorry”. nice to have a bunch of police pointing Rifles at the wrong individuals.

Yeah, Police reform IS fair. Even the LEOs I do speak with agree some of their colleagues are OUT OF CONTROL. It starts with the State level and voters.

Simply put. Do NOT vote the same Chief of police or Sheriff into office every year.

1 Like

You do realize both parties do this. It doesn’t make it right. It is what it is

2 Likes

Agreed, It is a huge problem. The issue is. States would have better turn-outs for election cycles if there was REFORM.

States remove "winner takes all" This way each state has equal representation in all areas. Which keeps it from going “Blue” or “red”. and allows MINORITY GROUPS to vote! :+1:

Felon Election voting rights - I mean they are “U.S. Citizens” housed by State corrections officials. and they are on U.S. SOIL.

2 Likes

Both parties do gerrymandering, but the electoral college is mostly designed to give a boost to rural area votes. And many states are likewise structured to give rural votes a boost. And rural areas largely vote Republican. Republicans have also been more guilty of voter suppression.

2 Likes

This is the real tea, and it’s nice to see someone else post this.

Forum Moderator Note: Please keep in mind that the Overwatch forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Overwatch. This topic has reach the end of it’s course.

1 Like