Not Receiving OWL Tokens

The next match is at 3 PM EST / 12 Pacific.

Thats about the same as i tried already so i will give the other page a try. time will tell if it makes a difference or not, but thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Still not a single drop, and I’ve watched every second of the tournament on the OWL site with it telling me I’m logged in to receive them. Great system they’ve made here.

6 Likes

I watched for four and a half hours this morning, in firefox on Windows, and got 20 tokens immediately.

Update to my post from yesterday. So it seems I have to clear my cookies every time I wanna log into the OWL website to watch the games and get the tokens. At this point, I think I’ll just stick with Microsoft Edge until they get the Chrome issues fixed. You shouldn’t have to delete your cookies every time you wanna log in.

Gotta give us more information. What troubleshooting steps have you completed? See this starting post for more details:

As I said earlier in the thread I’ve done literally every thing listed or suggested in this thread. I guess my last chance is to try the app but I really don’t think I should have to stream hours and hours of video to my phone when I’m sitting right at my PC.

3 Likes

tokens are a popular topic so i just wanted to share my experience today…ive experimented throughout the day with how i watch the matches…and after 7-8 hours i can say the following:

i have only received tokens while ive been watching on the mobile app…started the day on app and got about 25 tokens…took a 2 hour break on website and got nothing…went back to app and got another 5 tokens an hour later…

so either A) the website is not working or B) theres a delay with token distribution from watching on the website (wont know til later)…but the mobile app seems to be working just fine

6 Likes

just updating…once again today i have only received tokens from using the APP…so its either delayed or not working with website…anyone else verify?

I watched it yesterday on the site and got tokens just fine.

I always thought tokens were released in waves or something.

2 Likes

I gave up entirely with trying to earn anything watching on PC. App token drops seem to be working fine.

Absolutely, I missed 25 of the 40 tokens I should’ve earned on the website yesterday, but I received every token drop today using the app

Yep. No luck on the website but I’ve had 30+ tokens from the app. Really don’t want to watch on the small screen though.

Do you know how to get the live feed to appear on the app?

refresh…it disappears from time to time

Commenting to bump this thread. Mobile app is the only thing working for me. Should have tried it earlier.

The app is up but the match isn’t appearing so I can’t watch it
edit: It just showed up right after I posted this, seems to be working fine now

its up now…

just waiting on live thread now :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have a spare old phone? In the previous years I used to set my old phone to just stream twitch at low quality no sound inside a drawer for the drops. When there was a match I actually wanted to watch, I would just set it as usual on my PC.

Maybe the same way works. Leave phone for tokens, watch on youtube (not the league site) for actually watching.