Blizzard did Reaper dirty

how do u make that?

more damage but increased spread?

Iā€™d have no idea. Maybe a passives of damage vs. tanks? Or maybe that lifesteal has to build up charge offensively, like Symā€™s beam. So, it doesnā€™t work as well against targets that fall quickly, making it harder to farm life off of non-tanks.

I donā€™t know exactly but itā€™s bothered me for a long time. Each time Reaper gets a buff to be more effective against tanks it just increases his already effectiveness against non-tanks.

is it fixed yet???

Bad idea. Reaperā€™s fine against all other classes. Strong at close range.

0.0 I honestly did not think that my voice would be heard on this, let alone did I think it was a bug. I also apologize sincerely for thinking it was a covert mission to ruin Reaper lol. Thank you for clearing this up and I canā€™t wait to have set spread back on my edgy boi. :blush:

Ngl I think he forgot these were the forums though.

2 Likes

Oh god, so we were being dominated by reaper in the rush meta but it was a placebo, now heā€™s scarier lol

Did they fix this bug?

No surprisingly not. After the update today, Reaperā€™s pattern is still random.

Rant The only one left out. Yanno, the ONLY one whoā€™s sole damage is his shotguns. The one that probably benefits the most out of the shotgun pattern update since itā€™s his only source of damage.

And boost to his defense/sustain from having them be a consistent source of lifesteal too.

So yeah, not sure what the holdup on fixing it is, since the fixed pattern already exists and itā€™s basically a checkbox to flag it as the one to use. If I played reaper Iā€™d be pretty mad if/when they wait until the next content patch to fix a bug like that.

Hence my extreme frustration as a Reaper main lol

Meantime there are sym tp and turrets bugs causing self destruction for years now and noone cares. But when itā€™s another character, itā€™s getting fixed within weeks. Very cool.

Damn. Reaper spread changes didnā€™t even go through and heā€™s strong AF. Will be interestingā€¦

The change did go through. then about a week later it somehow bugged and Reaper lost his.

Maybe the fact that people try to hijack random discussions in order to complain about Symmetra is related to the fact that nothing has done about her yet.

3 Likes

Idk maybe after seeing a thread be answered by the devs sym players just want some communication

Itā€™s not like people who have mained sym were completely screwed over by this on her last iteration.

Radio silence for a whole year into a full redesign isnā€™t a lot of fun

1 Like

Donā€™t get your hopes up yet, if this is a Blizzard Soon tm it will only be fixed in year 3 of OW2.

Come onā€¦ itā€™s not even in the list of confirmed bugs

Iā€™m just hoping that they verify the push in the next patch notesā€¦cause I donā€™t want to have to go into the practice range to test it. xD