Blizzard backstabbed us for money again

Which tank got the biggest buff? Reinhardt.

Which tank is the center of the Transformers promotion? Reinhardt.

Look at the pattern of buffs in the past and how they have been matched up with either skins they are trying to sell, or the mythic skin in the battlepass.

I will not put another cent into this game.

8 Likes

Like the Mercy mythic that coincided with a season where Mercy was entirely useless?

11 Likes

Which was totally deserved because Reinhardt is the bestest of them all.

Optimus Rein had a ring to it. He is also the only character Giga Chad enough to step up to the legend of Optimus Prime… So yeah. Makes sense.

Blizzard finally figured out the recipe for success.

So… You already put money into the game?

:muscle::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s been like this for a while now. Back when they were selling statues, those heroes would get buffs to boost sales.

corpos gunna corpo, just dont buy anything, ignore the BP as well.

1 Like

Shame on you for putting cents into the game. I hope that the heroes you like to play that you spent those cents on will get nerfed and be clown tier picks in the future

Torbjorn could do it, he is a bigger chad just need to make smaller suits :joy:

1 Like

Technically buffing heroes for skins has been the norm since the launch of OW2.

With that said rein is also blizzard favorite so they will keep buffing him no matter what.
For some reason they think rein good = tanks are good.

Technically there has been no correlation with game balance and skins since the launch of OW2.

2 Likes

yeah except 80-90% of the time rofl

Which heroes counter rein? Scratch that, which heroes counter a rein being made unkillable by a pocketing ana?

Yes indeed, 80-90% of the time there is no correlation at all.

Wait I was expecting some kind of chicanery or trifling behavior from blizzard in this post…

but no, just standard behavior from a profit driven company.

Its a really weird thing to see people who haven’t figured out that companies will make decisions based on what will make more money. Its so shockingly simple.

Overwatch wasn’t made by a dozen passionate people who shared a musty office and a dream to make a team based shooter.

It was incubated within the institution of an s&p 500 company. Treat it as such.

Keep huffing that copium.
Just because you don’t pay attention it doesn’t mean other doesn’t.

Keep wearing the tinfoil.

Just because you need to make things up it doesn’t mean we have to believe the lies.

1 Like

I would have gone with Optimus Primehardt tbh.

His skin does look dope, too bad it costs so much I dont want to buy it.

2 Likes

Facts are facts Bella :+1:

No they haven’t backstabbed you for money, only if youre stupid enough to buy this Transformers pack.

Illari, Ram ,& Bastion look absolutely nothing like transformers lmao.

The only one half decent is Optimus Rein & even that looks like a cheap and nasty counterfeit.

Have the devs even picked up a transformers comic or watched the original animation?

unlikely - transformers arent diverse enough yet for the devs to care about…its like the writers of the new disney starwars show…you know, those writers who have never seen starwars…member han-solo…

:sunglasses: gonna pretend I didn’t see that

1 Like