Blizzard, admit it, you don't care

Admit it. You don’t give a flying fudge about anyone except for your own skin. This so called “update” of yours prove it. What the hell are you even doing? Why are you even doing this?

I mean this says enough? No hearts. You already shown 0 care with the automated message. I bet you’re still on your vacation sipping alcohol to rub your brain.

48 Likes

Devs are apes man. Its sad.

32 Likes

You’re not wrong but be careful the mods here are hard defending blizzard they banned me for 3 days for speaking out loud

20 Likes

They gave us a crap mei recolor skin and modes no one plays. They have no new development for this game. I am convinced the suits demanded game be released early access for income. Too many years of development for them to have no concrete roadmaps to provide their players.

Recycling skins/modes for sake of seasonal event just shows how little they are investing in this game in the long run.

We have lost OW.

12 Likes

To admit they don’t care anymore would mean posting on here, which is too much work for them

28 Likes

Man, apes are way more intelligent than devs, dont do them dirty like that

11 Likes

It’s been 4 hours since the event announcement and still not a single love for the official post lmao.

4 Likes

I mean, what’s there to love? 1 new skin, a weapon charm and a souvenir that almost nobody uses. Twitch drops are always old skins, making it pointless for those who already own the skins.
(Forgot to mention, they advertised “limited time game modes” (Bounty Hunter, CTF, etc.) as something special when they are already in the regular arcade rotation)

7 Likes

Yeah they really should be more energetic on new content if they want this to be a live service f2p game.

Using old skins for event rewards isnt cutting it.

5 Likes

they banned me 2 times already, this is so funny lmao

2 Likes

Not even Poytheon and the usual bootlickers liked that post :rofl:

15 Likes

Wait, there’s an event going on right now? Did they forget to announce this beforehand or did I miss a memo?

1 Like

This so called Chinese New Year event is pathetic. All they care about is that stupid shop. This isn’t the Overwatch game that I loved for years. It’s beyond sad.

3 Likes

The Twitch drops and the event challenge reward. Just checked my Echo skin collection, and i already have the Kkachi skin (even i forgot when i got that :laughing:)

Ouch! They finally see the reality and it hurt them :rofl:

5 Likes

There are maps from ow1 that are still no where to be seen on ow2, like Havana.

1 Like

i’m going to like it out of spite
spite for who?
i don’t know yet

1 Like

they are talking to new users. OW1 players never existed who do not know this mode. :dotted_line_face:

1 Like

OW2 Devs need to be let go, there’s no other way around it. They have ruined this game and shareholders should be pissed!

7 Likes

people who have played overwatch 1 know that this mode is just a “filler” mode. if that makes sense.

2 Likes

They have no need to admit it. Their actions, or lack of, about the handling of the IP already shows it.

I would be surprised if PvE actually comes as the PvP part (the main one) already looks close to maintance mode. Who knows how a complex side mode like PvE is being treated.

1 Like