Good fortune and fun await in the Year of the Rabbit seasonal event!

Good fortune and fun await in the Year of the Rabbit seasonal event!

This year’s Lunar New Year event has begun with fan-favorite modes returning and fun surprises in Overwatch 2!

View Full Article

10 Likes

No D.Va skin on Year of the rabbit,

We don’t care

111 Likes

mei’s skin is just a funny hat on her overwatch 2 skin. i mean i like it but i dont think its 10$ worth

51 Likes

Where’s all the skins? I expected a Zarya and Sigma skin. How come they haven’t gotten a single skin in OW2 yet?

Btw, you can’t add old skins and expect us to be okay with that. Many of us aren’t new players. We already have those old skins!

68 Likes

Just like rabbits, the players jump away from this game.

Anyways, what happened to part two of the MMR post?

75 Likes

Is this yet another out of season April’s fools joke?

87 Likes

Make the event be playable with friends! It’s stupid that i can’t play with my friends just like the Greece event… Even if its ffa please allow entering with friends.

5 Likes

At least April fools got some balance changes :sob:

30 Likes

This dude really wants to stack in a FFA match lol

7 Likes

Masked Moira. They’re giving us Masked Moira.

They’re literally trolling us.

36 Likes

They’ve been trolling legacy players since the start of Overwatch 2

70 Likes

Another repeat event. Whomp, whomp.

Another mythic fail.

Edit: Seriously, getting concerned. This event is basically a copy paste of previous OW1 event, except less chances to earn cosmetics. This is extremely low effort, and not befitting a game that purported itself as a sequel. It feels like the dev team has already given up and been moved to other projects. Are we in maintenance mode already?

74 Likes

Seriously how do i report this post for trolling?

60 Likes

Hey, Queen! Girl, you have done it again, constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. I’d say I’m surprised but I know who you are. I’ve seen it up close and personal.

15 Likes

Whats the problem? I do that in deathmatch while waiting! Its fun and it’s just a game mode

1 Like

Look! Another OLD skin.
YAY

24 Likes

Not to be rude or disrespectful but Can you please take post down? That was my sister who was ran over by a metro-train.

10 Likes

Players in stacks would undoubtably team up against solo players

Maybe they should allow private DM lobbies to count towards the event, but mixing a pre made and solos in DM would be awful

10 Likes
  • Halloween 2022: 3 legendary skins (Kiriko, JQ, Reaper for free) + 1 epic skin (reaper);
  • Winter Wonderland 2022: 1 legendary skin (Echo) + 1 epic skin (Brigitte)
  • New Lunar Year 2023: 1 epic skin (mei);

I guess for archives you are ready to say “we are still working on the pve, be patient”?

34 Likes

Blizzard must be a rabbit because they like *&^%'ing us repeatedly

ban me i dont even care

40 Likes